AIr jordan XXXV first info.

I hope the morphos go the way of the dynasties and pop up on ndc as a pf too! (PF = Performance Fit. It's a wider shoe with tougher rubber on the sole for using outdoors. For widefooters like me, you can sometimes get a much better fit)

For a second I thought maybe they won't do it because its too close to the sisterhoods. But these are just too cold.

1608224075273.png

I hope the morphos go the way of the dynasties and pop up on ndc as a pf too! (PF = Performance Fit. It's a wider shoe with tougher rubber on the sole for using outdoors. For widefooters like me, you can sometimes get a much better fit)

For a second I thought maybe they won't do it because its too close to the sisterhoods. But these are just too cold.

1608224075273.png

Yeah I liked the surprise drop from them. Felt like a actually had a chance to buy them 😆. The 24th is gonna be crazy if these drop too 💸

Im thinking the dynasties are all pf like the warriors. Did anyone ps the dna with just the toe and tongue black?

Kind of dissapointed in the dnas having them in hand. Think they gonna go back. Ill be good with warriors and dynasties.

Finally some info lol.

12/23 local access
12/29 global access
01/23 North American access

Please correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t get a chance to write it down.

Finally some info lol.

12/23 local access
12/29 global access
01/23 North American access

Please correct me if I’m wrong. Didn’t get a chance to write it down.

You're right

"The Air Jordan XXXV Titan and the Air Jordan XXIII Titan will be available December 23 from Titan and December 29 from Jumpman doors and select retailers in EMEA, APLA and GC below. North America will launch both shoes on January 23.

Check out the global retailers below.

Asia Pacific and Latin America Retailers

Jordan Hongdae (Seoul), Jordan Manila, Jordan Seoul, Titan, Tokyo 23 (Japan)

Europe and UAE Retailers

Jordan Paris, Bastille (Paris), Opium (Paris), Shinzo (Pairs), BSTN (Germany), Oquim (Netherlands), Bottega Back Door (Bologna, Italy), Sneakers N Stuff, Kickz

Greater China Retailers

120 Bayiqi (Fuzho), 1 East Changan (Beijing), 139 Nandong (Shanghai), 1 Hongxing (Chengdu), 688 Jiefang (Wuhan), 218 Tianhe (Guangzhou), 2 Zhongshannan (Nanjing), 188 Minzu (Chongqing), 5 Xinghuo (Xi’an), 6 Nanmenwai (Tianjin), 546 Yanan (Hangzhou), 9668 Shennan (Shenzhen), 108 Zhongshankxi (Shijiazhuang), 9 Guanghua (Beijing), 77 Songhu (Shanghai), 128 Zhongjie (Shenyang), 99 Hubindong (Xiamen), WZK BJ (Beijing), WZK SH (Shanghai), Colour TJ (Tianjin), XH55 (Guangzhou), SKP-S BJ (Beijing), Soul Goods SH (Shanghai)

North America Retailers

Jordan Los Angeles, Shoe Palace (Los Angeles)"

Wonder how limited they are going to be. Well I guess we have two shots at getting them. But I’m Kinda glad they’re releasing 1/23 here. Give us time to recoup the holiday season lol.

those 23s are looking nice too. Might have to go after those too. Had a pair in 08 in half a size smaller and decided to let them go because they were just sitting in my closet.

It bothers me that the green JB is using still doesn’t match the Celtics jerseys perfectly. It’s too light. With that being said, I will still buy any Jayson Tatum PE that drops, regardless of colorway. Anything to support my son.

Back
Top Bottom