AIr jordan XXXV first info.

31A00523-025E-4890-843A-96884271252C.jpeg

Broke em out today. Most comfortable shoe I own.

Kind of regret grabbing the DNA's (the clear soles just bug me) over these, oh well at least I only paid $125.00 out the door. Hopefully these sit long enough on NDC to use my military discount maybe, I'll grab a pair and get lucky get them for $125 too.

If you’d like help, I’ll try for you on the 29th.
Man, I did not even see them on any site today. It looks like for their release via Foot Locker that it was pushed back to late January (I cannot remember the date at the moment). I am starting to be over this release and want the Morpho ones instead (whenever they are supposed to drop SMH).

Man, I did not even see them on any site today. It looks like for their release via Foot Locker that it was pushed back to late January (I cannot remember the date at the moment). I am starting to be over this release and want the Morpho ones instead (whenever they are supposed to drop SMH).
I believe they drop January 23rd now.

Dynasties arrived. Much more yellow in person and when compared to the Bruce Lee Kobe’s. Like that they are different shades. Makes it easier to keep. Might need to dye this sole though.

can't exactly which Bruce Lee Kobes came out back in 2015/2016? but those looked nice.

Back
Top Bottom