AIr jordan XXXV first info.

The Jumpman 2020 shared similarities to the 34 so the ones already leaked and the 2021 could be the same thing.

Ya if these new pics are the jumpman 2021, then the leaked pics from couple weeks ago are def the 35. The jumpmans are clearly a knockoff of those. Looks very similar but with no eclipse plate and different branding..

:rofl:
All those rationalizing these as the 35s, and being nice, are now backtracking and will not cop 1 pair.

:rofl:
All those rationalizing these as the 35s, and being nice, are now backtracking and will not cop 1 pair.
6NgR.gif

I'm thinking those might be the 35s, and these might be the Jumpmans.

Ya if these new pics are the jumpman 2021, then the leaked pics from couple weeks ago are def the 35. The jumpmans are clearly a knockoff of those. Looks very similar but with no eclipse plate and different branding..

This. Look carefully at those new pics. It's not a real eclipse plate, and it's only on the outside of the shoe. Typical of a Nike/JB takedown model. Add design cues that look similar, but don't have the same tech.

Would make prefect sense that the first ones are the Ear Jordan 35 and the more recent pics are the Jumpear2021s.

That's what I immediately thought when I saw the pics Billy posted.

Would make prefect sense that the first ones are the Ear Jordan 35 and the more recent pics are the Jumpear2021s.

That's what I immediately thought when I saw the pics Billy posted.

I would get me some of those ears once they come out. depending on the colorway, I might consider a launch day purchase.

Back
Top Bottom