AIr jordan XXXV first info.

9EE92EA9-792F-4478-85EE-CF87F69C8D93.jpeg

Those came out really well on these. And I was just coming here to say I saved money on these due to not feeling them as much and the matching colorways.

XXXIII's were extremely too clunky to walk in and XXXIV's were solid but only had 1 color way and I ended up liking the SE and keeping those and moving my regular pair. The SE should've actually been the 34 or at least had 1-2 more solid colorways.

Materials look great to me 🤷‍♂️

Wonder if JB considered this wild idea- release the BHM version of their newest flagship model at the beginning of Black history month??? Sheesh

Except for with the 31s, they haven’t really been doing callbacks to a lot of the classic color ways of the older models. Like, a military blue 34 would have been awesome. A grape 35 would be equally awesome.

I'm glad they aren't repeating the same ol colorways, but if they're going to do that, at least give us some of the fire colorways (Zion purple pimps, Carmerlots, BHMS, Voodoos) that they have. Like either do one or the other.

Do some feel these fit a little long?
Yes. My heel slips a little in my normal size 11. May have to return em for 10.5 especially cause I’m using them on court. Can you return worn sneakers to Nike? Or better yet exchange for smaller size. I thought I read you can return worn gear. Anyone know for sure?

Back
Top Bottom