AIr jordan XXXV first info.

1612517039184.jpeg

1612517038764.png

1612517108506.png

1612517183792.png

Source: https://picclick.com/Air-Jordan-35-PE-Florida-Limited-Edition-Brand-284168218702.html ......

Made some colorways on 2k21 today... mostly bulls colorways.
B2512F20-E27C-4257-B9FD-B1C87A50379D.jpeg
35BKWH is pretty much, in my eyes, the exact colorway and color blocking JB should have released for the DNA pair. Or the BLOCK, but with a midsole paint treatment like you did on the 35BKWH (the full black-paintd midsole makes them look a bit too clunky to my eyes--and if they had made the white toe out of leather, or at least a material that won't yellow. Not that I know the white-mesh toe on the released DNAs will yellow, but it seems pretty likely it will.

I’ve been watching the thread to see if anyone would hit on Clots...I hit on the 14 which is fine but I REALLY want the XXXV lol, I can’t say I’ve had that feeling too many times but here we are.

with that said, is there anywhere else with the XXXV releasing? I saw stores listed a few pages back but I think I’m starting to get paranoid since I keep seeing info for the 14s but not these

I’ve been watching the thread to see if anyone would hit on Clots...I hit on the 14 which is fine but I REALLY want the XXXV lol, I can’t say I’ve had that feeling too many times but here we are.

with that said, is there anywhere else with the XXXV releasing? I saw stores listed a few pages back but I think I’m starting to get paranoid since I keep seeing info for the 14s but not these

Just came here to ask that as well. They did a new post today that linked to the previous info about the release, that seems to have updated to say SNKRS will have them, but it's still unclear and they obviously aren't on snkrs yet. Hopefully they pop up in the next day or two. I go back and forth on them. One day they're not it, next day they look ok.

Joining the club a little late and got the dynasties in today. This is my first XXXV, I got off stockx and box says FC PF which didn’t state that on the page (what’s FC stand for?). But I don’t care, it doesn’t seem like XDR though. The materials, fit and lockdown are better then the XXXIV. The heel and forefoot remind me of the XXXIII. The shoe is a little stiff and will have to be broken in. Overall very happy, packaging is very cool.
1612891972806.jpeg

Joining the club a little late and got the dynasties in today. This is my first XXXV, I got off stockx and box says FC PF which didn’t state that on the page (what’s FC stand for?). But I don’t care, it doesn’t seem like XDR though. The materials, fit and lockdown are better then the XXXIV. The heel and forefoot remind me of the XXXIII. The shoe is a little stiff and will have to be broken in. Overall very happy, packaging is very cool.
1612891972806.jpeg
Welcome to the club. better late than never. so far my 35 pair gets beaten up more than my 34 SEs. only because I like to keep my 34s pristine and I also have to break in my 35s more. dunno what the issue with the 35's left shoe medial part as it seems to be tighter than the right pair. the decals on my 35s bottom are pretty banged up by walking on salt and gravel. can't wait to ball in them, maybe tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom