AIr jordan XXXV first info.

20210306_110244.jpg

I am not sure why the colorway was listed as Blue/Silver for these.....

1615059058609.png
It's got "Blue" and "Silver" in the colorway. That's why I figured it was the tatums that were releasing (and we already knew a long time ago they were releasing from someone posting it in here).

Air Jordan 35 ‘WIP’ (Women in Power)
Color: Blue Fury/Metallic Silver-Electric Green
Style Code: DD3669-400

I'm with you on the colorful lows. Those have grown on me. I'm not getting my hopes up for a release. Kinda burned out on seeing 20 new colorways of shoes a day, and having like 3 of the 20 actually release in the United States, and usually the 3 are the worst ones.

It’s just hard for to believe Jason would want to be bossed around by women. Also, I find it interesting Titans have really come down in resell price.

Yeah I like these more and more. But I'm in a springtime mood so a lot of the colorful colorways look good to me.
I have big feet so these might look bad on foot for me, but I hope not.

"Jordan Brand is set to release a reflexology-themed Air Jordan 35 Low honoring zone therapy, an alternative medical practice involving the application of pressure to specific points on the feet and hands.

Dressed in a Multi-Color color scheme nodding to the zone therapy color chart. This low-top Air Jordan 35 features a Bright Red mesh base with suede overlays in Aqua and Blue on the lateral, and Orange and Pink on the medial. Other details includes 3M reflective hints, Purple mesh in the rear, Yellow Eclipse plate atop a White rubber sole. Kanji symbols on the heels with vibrant-colored graphic insoles resembling the foot chart completes the design.
"

"The player exclusives for this year’s NBA All-Star Game use high-quality suede and quilted leather that emphasize the sleek design of the Air Jordan XXXV. These AJXXXV “Premium” PE pairs come in various team color alternates. When photographed together, they form a striking color wheel.

Below are the colorways being worn by each Jordan Brand family member. Watch the NBA All-Star Game on Sunday, March 7, 2021 at 5 p.m. PST/8 p.m. EST.
"

Boooo. More **** we can't have. What's the point.

Last edited:
Yeah I like these more and more. But I'm in a springtime mood so a lot of the colorful colorways look good to me.
I have big feet so these might look bad on foot for me, but I hope not.

"Jordan Brand is set to release a reflexology-themed Air Jordan 35 Low honoring zone therapy, an alternative medical practice involving the application of pressure to specific points on the feet and hands.

Dressed in a Multi-Color color scheme nodding to the zone therapy color chart. This low-top Air Jordan 35 features a Bright Red mesh base with suede overlays in Aqua and Blue on the lateral, and Orange and Pink on the medial. Other details includes 3M reflective hints, Purple mesh in the rear, Yellow Eclipse plate atop a White rubber sole. Kanji symbols on the heels with vibrant-colored graphic insoles resembling the foot chart completes the design.
"

These are must cops for me! (rubbing hands like Birdman)

Back
Top Bottom