AIr jordan XXXV first info.

JB, we talked about this.
Pg. 1
June 15 2020
Screenshot_20210302-175023_Chrome.jpg

I'd be skipping on the 35s for now til I get some really sick colorway or blackcat for that matter. as of the moment, my pair seems to be having a creaking noise concern with the right shoe. it's the side which seems to be more broken in. upon closer inspection, I saw that the underside plate doesn't seem aligned properly, with one side protrudes or collapsed a bit. I must say, the eclipse plate is not really a good idea at all. I wouldn't be missing it to be honest and doesn't really do anything as far as performance go other than it being a dirt/water trap for your shoe.

Last edited:
Lows silhouette might look better than highs besides the CW's so far. None of the CW's I've seen is really for me, but happy they kept the NA, hated they deleted it on the 34 lows.
Air-Jordan-35-Low-CW2459_100-5-1.jpg

These are very clean...just too much white, for me. I'm really tired of all the yellow mesh and soles over the last 3 or 4 sigs. Plus IMO White and Gold look better, like Black and Gray/Silver do at least IMO.

Air-Jordan-35-Low-CW2459_100-8-1.jpg

Hope to see some more good materials like this distressed, almost EP looking leather, and the perforated leather.
Air-Jordan-35-Low-CW2459_100-7-1.jpg

These would have been a must have for me, had the all white been black instead. Just about every Black & stealth/grey/gray/silver/chrome Jordan sig has been 🔥. I'd grab these whites on a heavy disco though, can't even lie.

Other than OG CW's, most of these are my favorite CWs on each siluhettes and just about any retro+'s I buy anymore. Black & grey/chrome Jordans always look good, even the bad models:
img01 (4).jpg
1 (11).jpg
air-jordan-111-retro-flip-black.jpg

Impossible to get but, still one of my most favorite non OG CW of the 4's.
1 (31).jpg

1 (12).jpg
1 (13).jpg

2.jpg

Last edited:
Even some of the weakest models look good in those colors. Wish they would just make all blackcats, Black/Grey TBH. Only ever wanted all black Jordans for when I had to wear all Black shoes to bartend. I was supposed to have non slip shoes too, but always got away with Black Jordans. 🤣
1 (21).jpg
1 (23).jpg
34a383f42221a840207fc97e08b1ba28.jpg
Air-Jordan-23-Low-Charcoal.jpeg
1 (24).jpg

1 (26).jpg
img01 (2).jpg
524922-001_a (1).jpg
1 (27).jpg

Last edited:
Air-Jordan-XX9-Blackout-Official-Look-Release-Info-4.jpeg
1 (28).jpg
air-jordan-31-fine-print-nike-contract.jpg
iphone_air-jordan-32-black-cat.jpg

air-jordan-33-utility-blackout-aq8830-002-lateral (1).jpeg
air-jordan-34-black-cat.jpg

Would have loved a 35 in this type colorblocking:
jd_385441_a.jpeg

Or these qith less White and more Black
Screenshot_20210303-074015_Chrome.jpg

These will do, just wish the black and grey were inverted.
air-jordan-35-xxxv-DJ6166-006-1.jpg
Not sure why these pics are in this topic

bro, seriously

I know fam my bad, couldn't sleep, have to wait by the phone for a plumber to fix our 5 (maybe 6 :frown:) rental properties pipes that froze and burst in the Texas storm. That's just the start, too then repairs to ceilings etc. have to start. I can't miss him either, so I just quit trying to sleep and started to google Black & Silver/Grey Jordan's. So far one plumber took my money from my old man for parts, and never came back. Four more have canceled on me, due to time or unable to get parts. This is the last one I've set up an appointment with for now. All the others need at least another week before they can even come give me an estimate. I've got 5 of 6 renters with at least 5 burst pipes, all threatening to move out so... I just got bored and carried away...🤣 Was only supposed to be the first post. Just once I got going couldn't stop.
Been on NT 20+ years haven't gone this nuts EVER (maybe in the outlet thread a little), but that'd be it. Most likely will never happen again... ever, you should be able to tell by my post count I just don't post like this.🤷‍♂️ I put too much time into it at this point, so not deleting them. I went back and spoilered them for you. All I was trying to point out was that Black & Gray/Silver and White/Gold look much better together IMO. Even the bad models look decent in that CW. Didn't realize how much I love Black & Gray/Silver CWs or even how many models I'd owned. Maybe like them almost as much as Black and Red CWs. Apologies, it won't happen again I hope...

They executed the 34 lows better. Hate how they changed the medial side design on the 35 lows compared to the mids. Makes them look like an actual takedown model. At least, it does to me

Plus 34 lows look great on foot imo. Need to see a good on foot of these

Back
Top Bottom