AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Keep going back and forth on these. I like the Low's but that tongue just sticks up too high. May just try to find the DNA' and call it a day with the 35's.
The NBA players PE pairs have taller tongues than release pairs... keep that in mind!! The lows tongues are still tall though but I kinda like it.

What’s Luka wearing?

Some pastel lows

1619146141553.png

I have not been in here in a while! All of these PEs that I am catching up on are irking me though because JB is not looking out for the consumers with dope CWs like some of those PEs. SMDH

I am wondering though what XXXV Low is supposed to drop on 5/13. I see something on D*icks's calendar, but have no idea what CW it is.

1619186106600.png

I’m just happy Jordan Brand stayed true to it’s word and gave Luka a PE. It’s ugly af but man it’s been awhile since someone in a Mavs jersey had a PE or Signature on the retail market.

*edit*
Now y’all don’t have to see me cry myself to sleep every day in this thread 😂

Finally got a day off and got around to calling the Jumpman store in LA. They said they don’t have the Titans in stock. They’re available on the titan website but $100 shipping.
YOOOO! I was trying to buy the Titans a couple of months ago from their site, but at the time the shipping was around $80 USD and I was like HEL*L NOOOO! I like that XXXV too, but they are bugging out with the shipping.

Just grabbed a 12. It seems like lows for Jordan's and lebrons are generally smaller than the highs but 12.5/13 wasn't available and didn't to miss out

Copped a pair of the luka just cuz its luka. Dont mind the colorway, it reminds me of the fresh prince of bel air 5s. Only downside for me on the shoe was the huge tongue on the low, but whatever. Glad to have his first official PE.

MFFL

Luka loves all his playing kicks to be lows, so he mostly wears lows for that reason. Hence why these are lows.

Back
Top Bottom