AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Screenshot_20210423-104519_Twitter.jpg

Just cancelled my size 12. Box is fire didn’t know lol but shoe is ehhh. I have enough for now on court

I have not been in here in a while! All of these PEs that I am catching up on are irking me though because JB is not looking out for the consumers with dope CWs like some of those PEs. SMDH

I am wondering though what XXXV Low is supposed to drop on 5/13. I see something on D*icks's calendar, but have no idea what CW it is.

1619186106600.png
Could it be the "Orcas"?

Bought a size 12 just in case these end up being crazy limited, but hoping to trade up to a 13 at some point as I definitely can't fit a 12. Hopefully they just restock and I can get a 13 at retail and not stress too much and then just return these. Ugh. Buying shoes shouldn't be so goddamn hard.

Bought a size 12 just in case these end up being crazy limited, but hoping to trade up to a 13 at some point as I definitely can't fit a 12. Hopefully they just restock and I can get a 13 at retail and not stress too much and then just return these. Ugh. Buying shoes shouldn't be so goddamn hard.
If you part ways that size 12 I’ll be waiting fam

Back
Top Bottom