AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Lows available at Finishline. Try code SOLEMAYTES for $15 off

https://www.finishline.com/store/pr...-shoes/prod2836110?styleId=DJ2831&colorId=300

1620912770160.png
I just grabbed a pair but I have no idea why because I definitely do not like this colorway. Nike just working their psychological magic again by manipulating me into buying something I didn't even want because I missed out on the grey mids 😂

I know that I definitely in the minority, but for some reason I am not liking these. I guess they are a bit bland to me with all of that dark grey and black, but they are not pulling me in. LOL

I agree. I said when the first pictures of them that something just seemed missing. Some Orange accents somewhere on the upper. Something. They’re pretty dull.

"The “Cosmic Deception” Pack releases May 13 in Greater China, Europe, the Middle East and Africa from Jordan.com and select retailers. It releases May 20 in North America."

1620955533542.png

The Air Jordan XXXV Low, Jordan Max-200 and Jordan Slide are an intergalactic tribute to Luka’s mastery of the game.

Illustrations: Planet Rick
There are times when Luka Dončić’s command of the game feels mystical. It’s as if he’s manipulating opposing players through telekinesis, bending the rules of time and space to conjure whatever his team needs. 40 points? 20 assists? 15 rebounds? A triple-double? How about a last-second, stepback 3-ball to steal a victory? Done and done.
As a professional in Spanish leagues since the age of 13, Luka practiced sorcery well beyond his years. The kid from Slovenia snatched rebounds and crossed defenders over in transition, hit streaking teammates with dimes for layups and maneuvered through the paint with euro-steps and up-fakes. No one that young was supposed to have such an advanced basketball IQ, patience or poise. They called him El Niño Maravilla, the Wonder Boy.

1620955551889.png

Luka’s blend of guile and skill makes anything possible on the hardwood. As the focal point of the Dallas offense, he turns defenses that operate on a string into dancing marionettes. His bag of tricks includes shifty changes of speed and direction, the ability to coax defenders into committing costly fouls and core strength that earns him tough buckets in the paint. He is a master of the pick-and-roll, using peripheral vision to find creases for lobs. In one new pass, he rises up, as if to take a jumper; instead, he flicks the ball backward to an open shooter. It is domination by sleight of hand.
By his third NBA season, Luka had won Rookie of the Year, been named to a pair of All-Star squads and honored with an All-NBA first-team selection. In 2020, the 6-foot-8 forward finished sixth in points per game, third in assists per game and led the league in triple-doubles — all while leading a Dallas team that set an all-time record for offensive rating into the playoffs.

1620955563324.png

To celebrate this moment in Luka’s career, he and Jordan Brand are releasing “Cosmic Deception,” a new pack that features an Air Jordan XXXV, Jordan Max-200 and Jordan Slide. Artist Planet Rick created graphics that demonstrate Luka’s deceptive mastery and shared the following about these pieces:
The main idea was to express how Luka sees all of the possible plays before he goes in for the attack. I used a long-exposure approach to convey this. Luka, a ‘master of deception,’ is depicted in a camouflaged way, almost blending in with the environment. Like a chess master, he has an incredible overview of the court, which enables all of the tricks he pulls off so well.
I like that the product combines violet with lime green and a glow-in-the-dark effect. The texture is reminiscent of outer space and the aesthetic of the ‘90s, an era dear to my heart.
The “Cosmic Deception” Pack releases May 13 in Greater China, Europe, the Middle East and Africa from Jordan.com and select retailers. It releases May 20 in North America.

I just grabbed a pair but I have no idea why because I definitely do not like this colorway. Nike just working their psychological magic again by manipulating me into buying something I didn't even want because I missed out on the grey mids 😂

this inna nutshell is exactly why no one can buy what they actually WANT. Bc people like you that cant take the L and keep it movin.

instead you try to compensate for it by coppin a consolation prize that you don’t even want and will end up returning/selling em 2 weeks later.

i just bought a pair of once worn 10.5 fragment 35’s for 280 shipped on ebay. Havent a single doubt in my mind that he bought them just bc. You dont sell THAT shoe for 280 shipped if you have some sorta connection to em. That was a “these must go” move.

Last edited:
Really dig that grey fear pair, and figured it would be easy enough to snag. Struck out with 2 accounts. Have an option to snag one for $250, so after tax and shipping, will be about $286, which would be about $100 over retail+tax, for a non-hype pair. Deciding...

Back
Top Bottom