AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Luka's got on some infrared lows today it looks like.

looks to be the same ones he wore previously.

33534127-EE81-4286-966C-F365F06D38C0.jpeg

JS”

Really dig that grey fear pair, and figured it would be easy enough to snag. Struck out with 2 accounts. Have an option to snag one for $250, so after tax and shipping, will be about $286, which would be about $100 over retail+tax, for a non-hype pair. Deciding...

Tossed a 230 bid at somebody with low shipping and a 260 price on eBay, and they countered right away with 240. Counterbid at 235 and they accepted. Probably the lowest I have seen anywhere for resell value.

I'm 35 and I bought the Luka PE mainly because I can't remember the last time a Mavs player had their own PE/signature that was somewhat obtainable since the Nowitzki Air Max Spot Ups. I had a pair of Fila Mashburns as well and had no idea the retroed the Mashburns until they were sold out of my size "I'm slipping in my old age." I remember wanting Dirk's Germany hypderdunk but they made it a HOH exclusive and released some lame German colorway on the normal sites that was a non PE. Anyway... there goes my sad story of being a Mavs fan lol.

Back
Top Bottom