AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Screenshot_20210531-094920_Twitter.jpg

Got these beauties in. It’s a shame that my first Jordan model I really liked and have purchased in a long time is hindered by the availability of great color ways that are only PEs. Reminds me of the era when LeBron sigs had way better PE models than what was released. Either way, glad to have these!
DFA5F96C-84A9-4323-898F-528E83BB1CBF.jpeg

Got these beauties in. It’s a shame that my first Jordan model I really liked and have purchased in a long time is hindered by the availability of great color ways that are only PEs. Reminds me of the era when LeBron sigs had way better PE models than what was released. Either way, glad to have these!
I always wondered what happened to this colorway. never seen it released but saw someone selling 1 on GOAT with a really sketchy quality.

Debating on pulling the trigger on the jt women in power pair , gravity pair or the Zion bayou boys pair .

the blocking on these is so good. Still my fav 35. Glad to have a pair.

Luka's and White / Fire Red PF's just arrived.
Prefer the white sole on Fire Red PF version over the icey sole . Same goes for the DNA pair
20210602_085456.jpg 20210602_085755.jpg

Did you happen to go up .5 regarding sizing on the lows? Seems like quite a few people in here went .5 on the lows in general but have said the Lukas fit more like the regular release and as such, could have gone TTS. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
JS”

Did you happen to go up .5 regarding sizing on the lows? Seems like quite a few people in here went .5 on the lows in general but have said the Lukas fit more like the regular release and as such, could have gone TTS. Any thoughts would be appreciated.
JS”
Have only broken out the guo and all whites
TTS my 11.5
Fully unlace/relace
Have been that for years with no issues

JS”
Have only broken out the guo and all whites
TTS my 11.5
Fully unlace/relace
Have been that for years with no issues

Back
Top Bottom