AIr jordan XXXV first info.

Super easy! To me they're just taking their time with it. They're probably coming up with some innovation, having meetings to maximize reach, and deciding just how the rollout strategy will be. He comes Lebron-approved and I'm sure most of us saw where Lebron wanted to have his own Brand under Nike and his first signee was going to be Luka.

So they're probably looking to do it way big, not just half *** something out just to get it out. It's going to be big and probably have clothing & merch and just have a complete strategy around it. It'll be glorious I have no doubt.
they could have done that with Zion, instead they gave him that ZNA crap.

Let Zion rock. Never seen so many people hating on a young man for being a #1 draft pick, playing well and getting a shoe deal. Let Zion be Zion.

Jayson Tatum has been in the league and helped lead his team to the conference finals. He doesn't have a signature shoe, despite working with Kobe and Kobe saying great things about him. Brad Beal has won multiple playoff series, almost won the scoring title, and doesn't have a sig. Stop acting like Luka is entitled to something and these other players didn't earn what they got. That man will get his own shoe when he does.
No one hating on Zion but judging by what they did in the league Luka shoulda got one first im fine with Zion having one as are most people but dont act like Luka shouldnt have one the new era of sigs for jb should be Zion Luka and Jayson and those are facts but cmon man I think anybody who is sane can say jb doing Luka pretty bad I aint the only one here who knows that lol

No one hating on Zion but judging by what they did in the league Luka shoulda got one first im fine with Zion having one as are most people but dont act like Luka shouldnt have one the new era of sigs for jb should be Zion Luka and Jayson and those are facts but cmon man I think anybody who is sane can say jb doing Luka pretty bad I aint the only one here who knows that lol

That's the thing, nobody's acting like Luka shouldn't have one. I am looking forward to his shoe, and it will probably be a monster with great tech, great appearance and a clothing line, gear and all sorts of events, fan giveaways, appearances and colorways.

JB sees what we see. They are going to cash in bigtime on a luka sig, no doubt.

Zion had that deal before he played his first game. There was no way he could live up to the hype that folks put behind him.

Everyone knew Luka was good but I don't think many thought he would be THIS good.

But frankly, Jordan Brand is where signature athletes go to rot :lol:
Hopefully Luka can break that stigma lol but itll be tough but man MJ should be proud if he watched the game last night that fadeaway over kawhi was beautiful hahaha and over a former jb guy too LMFAO

If I was JB I would focus more on using athletes to push the sig shoe and retros than giving them all their own lines.. I think it kinda dilutes the brand at a certain point.

If I was JB I would focus more on using athletes to push the sig shoe and retros than giving them all their own lines.. I think it kinda dilutes the brand at a certain point.
it wouldn't be a problem if each line have a clear distinctive quality apart from the other and not cheapen the materials. just thinking about it, I guess JB are signing these players to sell their budget models and rebrand them as signature lines.

It's an interesting discussion. It's hard to have your own sig be successful long-term.

Based off what JB is doing now, I have a feeling they could be wild successful at just actually releasing the PEs that their flagship players are wearing without giving them sigs.

Literally since especially the 31, the best colorways are the ones that never hit retail.

The best low to me is still that all purple joint with the teal that Devonte Graham wore.

Screenshot_20210527-093729_Twitter.jpg

I still in disbelief that Paul George has his own shoe 🤦🏾‍♂️

With all do respect Zion is gonna be a great player but he Will not do what Luka has been doing as of late

Back
Top Bottom