AIr jordan XXXV first info.

FSR of Titans on ebay....

Very tempting, but for those looking..... 95% of the last like 50 recent positive feedbacks are private listings from the same buyer. And there are negative feedbacks recently. That. combined with the retail cost, FSR, and no in-hand pics......too many red flags for me.

No shots at airsully23 airsully23 at all, he's a real one.

But if someone does it, let us know how it goes.

Edrice

1627956733534.png

1627956805825.png

$175.27 shipped and nearly a month later since my bid was accepted, these baby's will be here Monday coming from Hong Kong... via StockX. I think I did good, didn't get them on the low end maybe a little less than retail.?. These totally flew past me, my old man passed away in April and May-June was crazy busy. I went from managing 2 rental properties to 7. I never saw them release in the states, don't know if they were limited because apparently they did. PFs were cheaper plus I've really been wanting to order something in a PF to see "how" different the fit is, I've got the 33 SE in PF. I just think that's a bad model to compare because the lacing already changed the fit IMO.
Screenshot_20210805-215238_StockX.jpg

I'm excited, anyone else grab these? I can see myself wearing the crap out of these daily, an ideal CW for me literally a 50/50 blk/White shoe, touches of red for matching Rockets gear, Jumpman and NA. Feels weird that I might be ordering the 36 a week or 2 after I unds these.

$175.27 shipped and nearly a month later since my bid was accepted, these baby's will be here Monday coming from Hong Kong... via StockX. I think I did good, didn't get them on the low end maybe a little less than retail.?. These totally flew past me, my old man passed away in April and May-June was crazy busy. I went from managing 2 rental properties to 7. I never saw them release in the states, don't know if they were limited because apparently they did. PFs were cheaper plus I've really been wanting to order something in a PF to see "how" different the fit is, I've got the 33 SE in PF. I just think that's a bad model to compare because the lacing already changed the fit IMO.

I'm excited, anyone else grab these? I can see myself wearing the crap out of these daily, an ideal CW for me literally a 50/50 blk/White shoe, touches of red for matching Rockets gear, Jumpman and NA. Feels weird that I might be ordering the 36 a week or 2 after I unds these.

443CFFE6-5578-4B71-BFEA-F5280D3E062B.jpeg
483C8E9F-F99D-4F97-88AD-54A55262E657.jpeg

Nice. I recently grabbed a pair while I was in Montreal for work. The pair I got are not PF and even though they're a 12.5, the length and overall fit is like a 12.15 so I should be good on the court. :lol: Got real lucky as everything larger than a 7.5 was sold out but I woke up around 3 am one night and the 12.5 popped back up. They were on sale too.

Back
Top Bottom