AIr jordan XXXV first info.

1599776364339.png
1599776400605.png

1599776116141.png

I still don't get the 23 here. Did MJ himself scribble that 23? It looks so random otherwise. It has to have a meaning or a backstory, you would think. I also still hate the gap from the heel fabric, for the silver area and jumpman, and then the material continuing. It just looks like an area of the shoe that will rip off or fray eventually. The tongue looks cool but once again the laces look wispy. I guess you gotta save on weight somehow because these things have to be approaching the weight of the Lebron 17 Graffiti joints. I'm hoping there's at least one colorway worth ordering. I just am so curious how these things feel.

I hope he plays in them! But he's been wearing Why Nots and SEs, from what I can recall.

Zooming in and looking at the pics, I get it. This colorway aint it, but I still even get it.

1599778886900.png

Like I said before, but some of the design choices I don't like. The shoe seems too thrown together, nothing flows.

Big meh for me. Complete pass.

But better than the last two efforts by JB.

Maybe the SE or lows will be better

The way these randomly showed up on the court tonight reminds me of how the Jordan 20 randomly showed up first on the feet of non Jordan Brand member Daniel Ewing and he cut the ankle straps off.

At least a Jeff Green is a Jordan Brand member.

Call me crazy but I really dislike that they used the tongue and ankle collars of the 5.

I get fusion vibes (34 and 5)
Me too. What I was thinking. Proportions look off. These don’t feel as progressive as the 34’s.

Not to hurt anyone’s feelings but my 7 year old son could have come up with something more original and better looking blind folded. These look like a Shaqnosis/ES22/Jordan5/Jordan34 mash up sprinkled with some terrible colorblocking. Honestly while everyone is entitled to their own opinion respectively if you think these look good then I question your life choices lmao

Not to hurt anyone’s feelings but my 7 year old son could have come up with something more original and better looking blind folded. These look like a Shaqnosis/ES22/Jordan5/Jordan34 mash up sprinkled with some terrible colorblocking. Honestly while everyone is entitled to their own opinion respectively if you think these look good then I question your life choices lmao

and I'm sure we could say the same about a lot of kicks you like

but thanks for your opinion that nobody cares about

Back
Top Bottom