AIr jordan XXXV first info.

ghjkhgjg.jpg
gkhgkfjgfyty.jpg

These are so 🔥 the more I look at them. JB can keep all those impossible to get collabs, and the awkward pistachio, amarillo, beetroot, sesame asparagus, brick, mortar, turnip root, salmon CWS all I need is a bred or chi CW.

I’ll wait for the lows, but from a tech perspective they look great. A smaller eclipse plate so that the heel can compress and a larger zoom bag in the heel.

I find really odd that jimmy butler had on the 31's tonight in game 1 against the Celtics thought he move on from jordan brand

He broke the contract so he’s a “sneaker free agen”. He can wear what he likes. Seems like he was angling for a bigger deal. I’ve seen him in other brands (in practice and training). With the way him and his squad are playing, he very well get a new deal. If not with Jordan, I could see puma or one of the Chinese sports brands (way or wides, anta, etc).

JS”

He broke the contract so he’s a “sneaker free agen”. He can wear what he likes. Seems like he was angling for a bigger deal. I’ve seen him in other brands (in practice and training). With the way him and his squad are playing, he very well get a new deal. If not with Jordan, I could see puma or one of the Chinese sports brands (way or wides, anta, etc).

JS”

probably looking for a Kawhi deal. depending on how he performs. anyways, Does Murray have a shoe deal yet?

Back
Top Bottom