AIr jordan XXXV first info.

So what is everyone's thoughts on how we think these will fit? I'm hoping for a decent height toebox, for room for the toes to move and not narrow. Hopefully TTS, with that "thumbnail's width of room". Keeping my fingers crossed.
I was watching a review from some random guy on youtube and he said the tts on the 34s fit him too tight but he still went tts in the 35s and there is plenty of room in the toebox like a pair of 5s.

B150D9B2-3FB6-4B63-9DAB-6CD3624EB636.jpeg
6D528220-1FFD-4A51-A404-FA5527CF326F.jpeg
178D5FFC-0E8B-4761-9516-ACDCF9170E84.jpeg
7E3C5D14-5274-4B89-8E2F-E359C3E1BEFB.jpeg

My knees are always in the market for a cushion monster. Tech looks solid.

I'll wait for a generic *** bred or oreo pair for 50% off. My 17s are practically new still due to Covid.
Agree with all this, the Jordan 32 failed in this aspect in my opinion. Felt like they put in Nike sports wear retro cushion where they put a air bag in there just to say it’s there.

Didn’t like the 33, and the 34 felt too flimsy like paper mache and I had heel slip.

The 35s look studier with the material and not flimsy like the 34s. And the exposed pictures the air bags look bigger. Need to get them on feet and hopefully no heel slip.

Hopefully they stay away from translucent bottoms and go with solid. The traction with translucent is terrible. Total deal breaker no matter how good the cushion feels.

Agree with all this, the Jordan 32 failed in this aspect in my opinion. Felt like they put in Nike sports wear retro cushion where they put a air bag in there just to say it’s there.

Didn’t like the 33, and the 34 felt too flimsy like paper mache and I had heel slip.

The 35s look studier with the material and not flimsy like the 34s. And the exposed pictures the air bags look bigger. Need to get them on feet and hopefully no heel slip.

Hopefully they stay away from translucent bottoms and go with solid. The traction with translucent is terrible. Total deal breaker no matter how good the cushion feels.

not sure exactly what you are complaining about the 32, is it the cushion? what's the problem?

These will probably have a official debut on SNKRS like the lebron 18 just did, then a release right after.
These are on the court in the Playoffs are they not?
Could of sworn I saw them heavy in the Boston/Heat game yesterday.......

These are on the court in the Playoffs are they not?
Could of sworn I saw them heavy in the Boston/Heat game yesterday.......

im talking about a press release from Nike. They put out video of the Lebron 18 yesterday and then dropped the sneakers.

Has anybody made a ps close to a release? Sometimes I think once JB see's the photoshops they veer from it to keep their "own" looks which causes us to get these bonker colorways.

Back
Top Bottom