AIr jordan XXXV first info.

This isn’t real, is it?
ECC74062-8225-44EF-AB74-17FE41657040.jpeg

It's not. This is the real shoe. And if the original had been mostly black, someone would have photoshopped it red.

1600978493889.png

so true. Lol

whole thread has been cryin over a bred colorway for YAERS now, they give you on, and it still aint enough. It’ll NEVER be enough.

they coulda did, they shoulda did. They do JUST THAT and then its, “they still shoulda, they still coulda”.

i just want one of you to keep it a buck and say “hey man, i just want what i cant have, no matter what the case is” bc that truly is what this boils down to...

and for the record, the breds slated to release look 10x’s better than any of the PS’s ive seen thus far. Each and every one.

They gotta chill with these terrible logos on the tongues. We’re still buying these because of michael jordan not anyone else with a couple letters for a logo.

100% Id be in on the breds without the rui logo. Ridiculous!
MJ IS the reason We buy these! I mean hell. animate the man in that effing spot somehow. Didnt even have to be there . lol.

I honestly can't wait for the early seeded pairs to go out so we can find out how the fit is going to be. Wonder if it will be TTS or .5 up like the 34. Time will tell.

Back
Top Bottom