AIr jordan XXXV first info.

The Zion ones are inherently the weakest to me because they have that “faux gator” upper, where the other cw’s at least have some semblance of nicer quality uppers. If that gator area was a nice gray suede, those would rule too

The Zion ones are inherently the weakest to me because they have that “faux gator” upper, where the other cw’s at least have some semblance of nicer quality uppers. If that gator area was a nice gray suede, those would rule too
I actually like that.

Lets not act like NA on the heel is exclusive to the 4. It first appeared on the 3 and lasted until the 6.

Also, NA and flight on the tongue didnt have anything to do with the overall design of the 34. Those are both small takes.

the 34 is undoubtedly, its own shoe.

But NA and Flight together were exclusive to the 4 only.

I think the Zions might still be my favorite out of the pairs we’ve seen so far lol.. Gonna be hard to decide which pairs to grab with so many nice ones.

Inside is black and those def don't look like there's a rui logo on the tongue .are these samples?

inside is black on the release pair as well. Also in the description of the shoe it says something about his samurai logo so I’m pretty sure it’s gonna be on there. I’d love it if not.

It's definitely only on the one side, and I love that. Fire. You can also see the (cartoon) representation of his logo here. I didn't realize it during the unveil, til somebody in here complained about it, but I like em even more now.

"I move a lot, so I need my performance shoe to be comfortable and light. I’m so proud to be in the Jordan family. We are leaders in basketball culture. We are all connected to and supportive of one another. Having Air Jordan XXXIV PEs in my first year was big for me, and now I’m excited about the XXXV.

I love seeing my logo on the shoes. It means a lot. I grew up as a Black man in Japan and went through a lot of things. My logo is for my family and other mixed-race kids. I want to inspire those kids. That’s big for me."

NikeNews_JordanBrand_AirJordan35_RHachimura_Dunk_98970.jpg
NikeNews_JordanBrand_AirJordan35_HO20_JD_AJXXXV_DA2625-600-PF_Detail1_98271.jpg

1601052643272.png

It’s kind of sad that it takes someone’s mother to design a black/red colorway for it to release, woulda been 3 straight sigs without one if Ruis mom didn’t want the shoe black and red.

Same here. A Bulls colored Jordan doesn’t need any other logo but MJs.

Jordan Brand always has to mess something up. :smh:

just when finally JB got the C/W right then they come up with something crappy. no offense to RUI, but Bulls Colors are Jordan Colors. the next best thing that they could have done without the Jumpman, is either a sick 23 Logo or a Bulls Logo.

Really dope video here. Bayou boys box is fire :lol:

Great video. I'm mad he didn't have the Warrior colorway to show off. I can't believe they threw some cotton marsh or whatever in the box when you buy the Bayou Boys. :ohwell: The box is interesting but still can't save that colorway. Great video though. You really get a sense of how the shoe reacts and performs. Might be a little boxy, but it looks good enough to hit the rotation. Warrior, then DNA and the Morphos just keep looking better and better.

Wonder when we'll get more info on the yellows and I guess at this point lows won't come until next April.

Back
Top Bottom