AIr jordan XXXV first info.

For those seeing the "Coming Soon" to "Sold Out" automatically, were you using the app to purchase? For some reason, I tend to have better luck when I use my laptop than the app nowadays (that is where I see it being sold out automatically). I was able to see the sizes and cart on my laptop, but I did not go through with it because I want the DNAs.
I tend to always use my app. Usually its just a thumb print to buy but today it made me renter my password so I really think its a hit or miss, luck thing nowadays for anything Jordan related.

Love the details

1603284355752.png

1603284364586.png

1603284382986.png
I don’t wear yellow but these are 🔥

I tend to always use my app. Usually its just a thumb print to buy but today it made me renter my password so I really think its a hit or miss, luck thing nowadays for anything Jordan related.
Specifically for the "Coming Soon" to "Sold Out" being shown automatically though, I have only experienced that on the app. I have not experienced that on my laptop.

For real man and it's only with major Jordan's where we will either strike out and be with out it or buy for a lot of extra money there is no fun anymore dealing with SNKRS it's a big *** let down anymore.
I'm no sneaker hype expert but literally everything sells out now and not just J's. I could be wrong but I think damn near everybody is a reseller and it's just cool to wear/buy sneakers. When I say damn near everybody it's also those people who just buy 1 pair to make a quick 20-30 bucks. I guess the hype train really is that serious now. I mean this is 2 straight 35's that didn't survive for an entire day. When was the last time a new sig model sold out in 1 day and in literally minutes.

It's definitely everything. Tried to get some Air Prestos a month ago and caught an L at like 10:00:02

Like really? Prestos?

Missed out on today’s release. Looks like I’ll have to wait for a few more releases to saturate the market before I can get a pair...

It's definitely everything. Tried to get some Air Prestos a month ago and caught an L at like 10:00:02

Like really? Prestos?
It's nuts. I wanted these 35's and took an L. I kind of expected this especially after how quick the COG went a few days ago. It's just the times we are in now. Eventually things will change, I Just don't know when. But the hype for every sneaker is definitely real.

Like really? Prestos?
That sucks man it's kinda crazy having to fight for every damn pair. I hope they made enough fire red4s that's all I care about right now. I keep seeing these will restock but Idk at this point.

That sucks man it's kinda crazy having to fight for every damn pair. I hope they made enough fire red4s that's all I care about right now. I keep seeing these will restock but Idk at this point.
Yeah, I don't know about a restock on these. These were technically a PE and PE's are usually limited as hell. The 2 Zion 34's and the Tatum 34's were super limited. I'm assuming these were the same. I took an L but I'm not mad. I really wanted these but, I just wasn't mean to have them and that's OK. No way in hell would I ever pay resell for any sneaker. That's just me though.

I'm no sneaker hype expert but literally everything sells out now and not just J's. I could be wrong but I think damn near everybody is a reseller and it's just cool to wear/buy sneakers. When I say damn near everybody it's also those people who just buy 1 pair to make a quick 20-30 bucks. I guess the hype train really is that serious now. I mean this is 2 straight 35's that didn't survive for an entire day. When was the last time a new sig model sold out in 1 day and in literally minutes.
Good point.
There's a balance between creating hype and supply but at the rate shoes are selling out now, you gotta think Nike is leaving money on the table (not that they're hurting for it).

Good point.
There's a balance between creating hype and supply but at the rate shoes are selling out now, you gotta think Nike is leaving money on the table (not that they're hurting for it).
Oh absolutely. But this is how Nike has always done it. I'm 39 and I have never seen this much hype about being a sneakerhead. Also I think the hype of being a reseller is at an all time high. Like it's legitimately cool to say you are a reseller. I hit on the Bayou Boyz 34's and then recently hit on a PS 5 pre order, so it's not impossible to hit but it's really freaking hard to hit on anything. I don't resell anything, just how I am. Even with my sports card collection. I think the only card I ever sold was a Kyle Lowry rookie auto and that was back in 2007 lol before he was Kyle Lowry.

I don't even want to say how old I am... Ha Ha... I've been a Nike fan since the second grade and I'm old. So it's been a lot of years and I don't completely understand the logic of doing it this way. Some of the pre-orders, things selling out in seconds, ordering then having it cancelled, etc. They are leaving money on the table and even more so they are preventing people from buying their product. Why? Over-saturating the market is one thing but I don't think this falls into that category.

I don't even want to say how old I am... Ha Ha... I've been a Nike fan since the second grade and I'm old. So it's been a lot of years and I don't completely understand the logic of doing it this way. Some of the pre-orders, things selling out in seconds, ordering then having it cancelled, etc. They are leaving money on the table and even more so they are preventing people from buying their product. Why? Over-saturating the market is one thing but I don't think this falls into that category.
With the pre order PS 5 and XBOX consoles I think stock was limited because of the Virus. The good thing is eventually everyone who wants a console will be able to get one. The logic of what Nike does from my understanding seems to be if you limit certain releases it will drive the hype up for the releases that are mass produced. Signature models haven't always sold great so I guess with their thinking by limiting the first 2 releases it will help push the sales of the upcoming mass produced releases. In these times you don't have to do that because literally every sneaker be it J's or not is selling out.

Nike has always been at the top of the product game, but their retail game has never been on the same level. It was better when the launch calendar and app first came around and seemed to be heading in the right direction, but now it's a complete failure again.

Any large company that does not have an easily accessible customer service portal ought to tell you something - the complaints are through the roof and they just bury their head in the sand. It has cost them not only lots of dollars, but in the long run it will really cost them the goodwill they must have to remain on top of the game. In other words, it's stupid business.

There is absolutely no reason why in this day and age shoes can't be sold via preorder. That way you max your demand and please your most devoted customers at the same time. The fact they haven't figured this out is how you know their executives get paid a lot of money to do next to nothing. Easiest way to kill the reseller nightmare and fakes at the same time.

FYI reseller culture is not cool and should not be accepted as such. Don't be afraid and don't hesitate to be vocal about that.

Nike has always been at the top of the product game, but their retail game has never been on the same level. It was better when the launch calendar and app first came around and seemed to be heading in the right direction, but now it's a complete failure again.

Any large company that does not have an easily accessible customer service portal ought to tell you something - the complaints are through the roof and they just bury their head in the sand. It has cost them not only lots of dollars, but in the long run it will really cost them the goodwill they must have to remain on top of the game. In other words, it's stupid business.

There is absolutely no reason why in this day and age shoes can't be sold via preorder. That way you max your demand and please your most devoted customers at the same time. The fact they haven't figured this out is how you know their executives get paid a lot of money to do next to nothing. Easiest way to kill the reseller nightmare and fakes at the same time.
Absolutely. I remember when the Concords first retro'd in 2000 I was able to pre order them from Foot Action if I had the gold membership card. That was in 2000. Nike could definitely do a direct to consumer pre order.

Yeah, they have to lose a lot of customers/fans by doing this. Or maybe they don't care because they're so huge of a company and know most of them will come back or they'll get new customers. If that's the case, it seems easier to just implement ways of keeping your die-hards then addressing the need to always attract new buyers. So the pre-order or "member" pre-order seems like a great way to do it.

Weird strategy...

CoGs --- SNKRS/NDC ONLY
Ruis -- SNKRS/FTL....LIMITED
Frags --- We all know.

I can't remember the last time the first 3 colors of the new sig were going to be "challenging"....

Weird strategy...

CoGs --- SNKRS/NDC ONLY
Ruis -- SNKRS/FTL....LIMITED
Frags --- We all know.

I can't remember the last time the first 3 colors of the new sig were going to be "challenging"....
I may be wrong but I think Nike is just trying to build hype so that the other releases will move. They don't want to have to put them on sale if they don't have to. I could be wrong, so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

Back
Top Bottom