AIr jordan XXXV first info.

XX3 is a top 5 air jordan for me looks wise, the finale being my favorite. But they felt like bricks on feet. The 31 and 34 are modern classics imo. 34 is a top 15 AJ of all time to me. Only a couple super dope colorways tho.
the XX3s were designer shoes and designer shoes are pain to wear. they are meant to be just for display. they are indeed nice but it would have been great if they were wearable.

Could be nothing but noticed these new pants on NDC had a similar play on the word “Air” that’s on the sole of these shoes were debating on whether it’s the XXXV or jumpman 2021, also couldn’t help but notice it has a black/metallic silver 5 look to them. :nerd:

Attachments

• 956A5FDB-9AC4-421F-9B8A-164E8F7DB4D8.jpeg
    956A5FDB-9AC4-421F-9B8A-164E8F7DB4D8.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 248
Could be nothing but noticed these new pants on NDC had a similar play on the word “Air” that’s on the sole of these shoes were debating on whether it’s the XXXV or jumpman 2021, also couldn’t help but notice it has a black/metallic silver 5 look to them. :nerd:

Could be, I hope so kind of, for those to match a CW it'd have to be similar to (crosses fingers):
1 (3).jpg

Those would look like trash with:
earj35.jpg

They'd be mehh with:
B4EF3731-B6DD-4209-AEDF-94CD65E3AD70 (1).jpeg

Remember when Air Jordan’s use to use new tech without making it the focal point of the design? trash.

Any new info ?? Everyone has been quite for a few days. I have some concept AJ art if any of you guys wanna peep em - might help pass the time since we're all patiently waiting for the XXXV to drop.

Back
Top Bottom