AIr jordan XXXV first info.

The plate isn’t the best “one size fits all” approach. I enjoy the shoe is built sturdier than the 34s (flimsy uppers), but when I wear them, I ‘know’ I’m wearing them as the hours go by.

I haven’t seen a single college player from the JB schools wearing the XXXV’s in the tournament. It’s all Why Nots, One Takes, React Elevations, even a few CP3’s

Pretty positive Armando Bacot for the Tar Heels wore them for most of the season.

A couple also wore the 34's

And I don't think every school has access to the sig, because Nike does a tier system based on school success/history. I think it's gold, silver or something along those lines.

You'll see UConn, dook, Florida and Kentucky at a higher tier. They'll get PE Kyrie's, PG's, KD's, Jordan's.

Pretty positive Armando Bacot for the Tar Heels wore them for most of the season.

A couple also wore the 34's

And I don't think every school has access to the sig, because Nike does a tier system based on school success/history. I think it's gold, silver or something along those lines.

You'll see UConn, dook, Florida and Kentucky at a higher tier. They'll get PE Kyrie's, PG's, KD's, Jordan's.

You're correct. Bacot wore them all year.

We had a few guys wear CP3 all year.

A few guys wear primarily 34s still too, even some Freshmen who weren't on the team when they released.

We had a few dabble in the 35 for a game or two but Bacot wore them basically every game.

5725B092-6B1C-4504-A451-3CA9B937811E.jpeg
5953C799-D0CA-4137-8741-349587D5AEA5.jpeg
00B2BB8F-0283-405F-AAE7-55FF19C452BF.jpeg

Sigh....So simple but the color blocking is wowzers!!

JS”

I know we had some kind of infrared version Melo wore, but I think those had hits of white.
Rui's got some Black/Infrared's on I think. Waiting for pics or the pe watch.

20210401_210008.jpg

These are my only 35s. Honestly, the only ones I like. Wanted them since first images leaked. I don't like the laces. Ill swap those for white ones. But, these are a pretty dope shoe. Wish the tongue was fatter. Not mad at these tho. Just mad at nike for not having more dope colorways. This was such a promising model. Colorways were just not hittin for me. So, here's my one and done on 35s

Batum had them on too. Maybe just wishful thinking on my part but could they possibly release given the same colorway is worn by multiple JB athletes??

JS”

I hoped for that with the alt CNYs. Everybody wore those - Rui, Luka, Melo, so many jordan brand guys. But nope. Means nothing

Back
Top Bottom