Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

PXL_20220415_140105198.jpg

Well at least they're still online and you can get another pair

Maaaaan, CP! Well, at least you should be able to get a full price voucher from Nike on them.

Magic, he's a fellow 12, so he'll probably have a bit of trouble tracking one down.

Bradley Beal briefly mentioned the AJ37 while during the pre game of the girls jordan Brand classic. Didn’t really say anything about the shoe, but mentioned he was involved with it.

Speaking of the Jordan Brand classic there were I believe 2 new colorways featured. One looked to be a low. I can’t find good pics yet tho.
337B2639-0150-4369-B274-444DB74D2E54.png
947B6801-1A66-458E-B94C-484970BDB79D.png

JS”

Last edited:
I'm going to say Adidas bit off the XXXVI with this one. They look like the mid-top, but just with that three stripe 💩 them. I admit I was fooled with thinking they were the XXXVI when I first saw this.

I'm going to say Adidas bit off the XXXVI with this one. They look like the mid-top, but just with that three stripe 💩 them. I admit I was fooled with thinking they were the XXXVI when I first saw this.

I'm not fooled. I can easily distinguish it's an Adidas shoe. even removing the 3 stripes, I would still see it's an Adidas shoe. easy take-away is the sole, midsole and materials.

Won’t be seeing a release for the general public huh 🤔

J23 had them on the release calendar with the Rui 8s and the Rui Jordan SEs (those casual shoes) on the same day back in March. They've all likely been delayed. Last rumor I saw was possibly the end of this month. In my dreams they moved the Navy 13s to the 29th so they can release these on the 30th. But these days who know what will happen.

J23 had them on the release calendar with the Rui 8s and the Rui Jordan SEs (those casual shoes) on the same day back in March. They've all likely been delayed. Last rumor I saw was possibly the end of this month. In my dreams they moved the Navy 13s to the 29th so they can release these on the 30th. But these days who know what will happen.
Great info as always. Thanks 🙏

Back
Top Bottom