Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

F4276752-FE86-4DDF-9386-EB4C601C1202.jpeg

What I thought was most interesting is that it doesn't **look** like there is branding on that 36 (maybe on the heel, but none on the tongue, but cant 100% tell). I would be happy about that because it would point to a potential release of those because we didn't get a branded nor non-branded unc release since the 32.

Complaints are a usual right of passage with each model as they tend to grow on us in time preferably through on court performance or solid cws. Ive come to think of it as a good thing because that means people still hold high expectations of the flagship Jordan with demand that something not only performs well but is also appealing to the eye. I think their underwhelming but here iam still checking in so that says something right?
Just think a good sum of us really liked the 34/35s so they had/have a tough act to follow.
Like what you like and if its fuego to you and gives you the warm fuzzies whenever sliding them on then hey thats all that truly matters.
Life is too short to fall inline with whatever everyone else is doing or rocking something supposedly cool.
True Enough. though the rate and number of complaints is alarming or giving the impression that the designers are not doing a good job. first impressions are also important. I remember when the classic Jordans came out, people were all over the moon upon their unveiling.

Back
Top Bottom