Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

The flights schools have "Light Flex: The minimal but durable upper, reinforced with TPU ribbon, is paired with a dynamic flexible tongue to provide a lightweight fit and plush comfort." Definitely a fabric textile, not quite like a canvas, but it's been durable so far.

A02AB056-492F-43E9-ABD6-98938299846E.jpeg

Has anyone had any issues (popping) with the forefoot zoom bag on these? I think my PF version may have popped. Smh. Wondering if I can still get a voucher from Nike if the model isn’t the version released in the states….

JS”
What made you think it popped?

The right sneaker under the forefoot feels “squishy” and uneven. Left sneaker not at all. Crazy thing is weight wise, I’m not a “heavy” player and have only worn these 3x….

Really frustrated about this…

JS”
sounded like it really popped. any just to confirm, try bending the forefoot of both shoes. if the shoe bent like with not much resistance at all compared to the other pair, then it's done. I think Nike does replacement with that kind of an issue.

Has anyone had any issues (popping) with the forefoot zoom bag on these? I think my PF version may have popped. Smh. Wondering if I can still get a voucher from Nike if the model isn’t the version released in the states….

JS”
I don't see why they would not since some xxxv PF's made it to US and Canada Nike outlets last year according to some people posting picture here on NT, so no big deal IMO.

I'm willing to bet the same thing will happen with some of the xxxvi too eventually.

Back
Top Bottom