Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

You all know I’m down for a Luka whatever being a Mavs fan but I liked the old logo better but I like this colorway better than his 35. If they release it it’s an automatic purchase regardless.

Lol. A long time ago, people were paying a premium for Jordan PEs like Ray Allen’s and Kobe’s, Vin Bakers, EJ’s etc. Very thankful that the new generation wants nothing to do with PEs. Makes it easier for the rest of us.

These barely real PEs . You know Nurse, Doncic, Tatum gonna get a ton of pairs that never see a release and prob wear these pairs once.

I’m adding too much salt to the thread lol. I’ll stop. I like the model I’m just tired of them slapping logos of players I personally barely care about on stuff and calling them PEs when they trot out tons of better colorways we never see.

i understand what you mean. PEs used to be special and a one off but there’s so many different Luka colorways I would’ve rather had than the cosmic deception pair. I’m very happy with my purchase but would’ve had something close to Mavs colors..

These barely real PEs . You know Nurse, Doncic, Tatum gonna get a ton of pairs that never see a release and prob wear these pairs once.

This has been the game for years. NBA players usually wear colorways that never release. This isn’t exclusively a problem with Jordan Brand. Lol. Jordan Brand’s problem is they pick the whack colorways to give to the public.

But again, if JB wants to release colorways that I actually like (rare, since all of the 35s were whack), I’m going to cop regardless of who’s logo is on it. Again, much love to the people who will pass on em.

And while I’m here, I hope Jayson Tatum or Luka never get their own signature shoes with JB. JB PEs >>>> JB Signature shoes. Westbrooks, Melos, CP3s, Zions - didn’t like any of them. Lol

This has been the game for years. NBA players usually wear colorways that never release. This isn’t exclusively a problem with Jordan Brand. Lol. Jordan Brand’s problem is they pick the whack colorways to give to the public.

But again, if JB wants to release colorways that I actually like (rare, since all of the 35s were whack), I’m going to cop regardless of who’s logo is on it. Again, much love to the people who will pass on em.

And while I’m here, I hope Jayson Tatum or Luka never get their own signature shoes with JB. JB PEs >>>> JB Signature shoes. Westbrooks, Melos, CP3s, Zions - didn’t like any of them. Lol

Correct. My point was that the PEs people really care about collector wise are the ones that were actually made for the player and leak to the secondary market. Not a team colorway that’s essentially a general release. I do agree those types are cool here and there though but this seems like overkill for the launch of a new model.

I like several of the 36 we’ve seen. Doncic best imo this far. Would have preferred the Guo pair be in the teal/white they usually use.

i understand what you mean. PEs used to be special and a one off but there’s so many different Luka colorways I would’ve rather had than the cosmic deception pair. I’m very happy with my purchase but would’ve had something close to Mavs colors..

As a Mavs and Luka fan you love to see the logos and you should. Wish Kemba had gotten some love like that when he switched from under armour on the big boss’ team.

Lol. A long time ago, people were paying a premium for Jordan PEs like Ray Allen’s and Kobe’s, Vin Bakers, EJ’s etc. Very thankful that the new generation wants nothing to do with PEs. Makes it easier for the rest of us.

I’m def not the new generation. I don’t like any of these players. Not that I don’t like them, I just don’t care enough about them to want their logo on my shoes. I grew up watching jordan and loving his shoes. I don’t need anyone else’s initials on it.

Air Jordan XXXVI
CZ2650-100
White/University Red-Black
Fall ‘21

Air Jordan XXXVI
CZ2650-101
White/Sport Blue-Black
Holiday ‘21

Air Jordan XXXVI
CZ2650-001
Black/Infrared 23
Holiday ‘21

30 years in the making! Can’t wait to put them side by side.

96260A40-A161-4D95-BF21-F7DE69CA5FE6.jpeg
8C8895AB-83A5-4BD9-99A2-70D7A84BBD2B.jpeg

More players seem to be wearing these than the 35. Not sure what that means.

i think it just mean JB decided to market/promote the shoes more and then gave more players their own logo and then theyd be more inclined to wear them

seems like a lot of the new players signed to jb in the past year or two too

I am looking forward to a reveal soon, and performance reviews. The current worst thing to me is the toe shape, but I'm also thinking that literally see-through mesh isn't going to be the greatest on a hoop shoe. The 34s kind of had that same feel but it wasn't actual mesh. Just wondering how they will feel and perform. Aside from the toe, at least visually it looks good, and the traction looks nice.

1626134042968.png

If we don’t get a reveal before the tatums drop I’ll atleast try for that pair to test em out and see how they feel. Then send them back lol.

Back
Top Bottom