Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20220917-100402_Nike.jpg

I think I had my last run of the season this morning. Wore these about 2-3x a week on average outdoors from June to August and I'd say they held up pretty well, there's plenty of life left for next year. Sometimes I was just shooting around by myself for an hour or two, I'd say I got some games in once a week. But with the weather changing and life getting busier, I'm prob done for now.

1663436150534.png

I got these in a trade when I went back to visit family in PDX. They both have sample/promo tags inside of them. Does anyone have more information on them? I do know the sunset gradient version has been seen a few times here worn by players as a mid top. These seem to be the low top version? The details and quality on both of these are beyond any of the retros releases I've seen in quite sometime.

20220917_180758.jpg
20220917_181654.jpg

Last edited:
I got these in a trade when I went back to visit family in PDX. They both have sample/promo tags inside of them. Does anyone have more information on them? I do know the sunset gradient version has been seen a few times here worn by players as a mid top. These seem to be the low top version? The details and quality on both of these are beyond any of the retros releases I've seen in quite sometime.

20220917_180758.jpg
20220917_181654.jpg
View attachment 3025830 View attachment 3025831
Holy fire bro

The AJ 36 is very well made and one of the best signature models imho.

Last edited:
Im totally guessing but they’re probably some Phoenix mercury PEs or something. They go crazy whatever they are!!! Super jelly bro cherish those

^ Thanks, I wish they were my size as I'm in love with both pairs. He has two more promo pairs I've never seen posted I'm trying to work a trade with him on. He also has a lot of the LUKA PE models, but he's not letting any of those go unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom