Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Sounds like he has a lot of good info I can’t understand:

I’m already salty. Bet this solid white outsole will only release overseas.

White outsole (or solid outsole) > translucent.

DC5919C3-618E-49EB-B792-4C84C6FF3705.png
84A3B884-714A-405F-916B-5160A478F12B.png

JS”

I guess because of the pandemic there was no unveiling with people in attendance. But to put out the official release right before the shoes are available tells you where the flagship model is now.

For these not even have a fake sellout to get peoples attention should tell us something. Limited quantities and not being dirt cheap at foot sites or outlets as in the past, is the move it seems.

Were these on SNKRS or straight to desktop?

Is a press conference/media release really that big of a deal to people? I don’t need a marketing story on a shoe’s design.Lol

Is a press conference/media release really that big of a deal to people? I don’t need a marketing story on a shoe’s design.Lol

I think it just shows how things have changed. Before they had a story to tell. Now it's just hype and collabs.

It would at least be nice to include a SNKRS piece behind the design and inspiration instead of some BS about some kid who just took some pics of a recently released pair of kicks.

I love that these are still available. I opted against them because I ball outside until my inside spots open back up, and they'd just be dirty AF so quick. But I'm eying the other pairs and yeah they're gonna be tough to get. I loved Jacque's review where he pointed out you can feel the double-stacked zoom in the forefoot. That's music to my ears. Guess I'll do the Psychic Energy joints if I have to, but I might even settle for the Tatums. The blue on those looked great in the vid.

I think it just shows how things have changed. Before they had a story to tell. Now it's just hype and collabs.

It would at least be nice to include a SNKRS piece behind the design and inspiration instead of some BS about some kid who just took some pics of a recently released pair of kicks.
The promo vid with Lethal Shooter and Tate is actually pretty cool.

So them Lukas not dropping state side? ****! I guess I’ll go for my second favorite color which is the first light since i barely have any purple kicks.

Ordered a pair TTS to see how they fit. If a colorway I want is hard to get and gotta pay extra resale dont need to be unsure what Sz to get.

Not a fan of Jayson Tatum (I respect his game). Only reason if cop his Pe because they’re USA colors.

hope the black colorways are solid. The 35 could’ve been way better as far as releases.

Not a fan of Jayson Tatum (I respect his game). Only reason if cop his Pe because they’re USA colors.

hope the black colorways are solid. The 35 could’ve been way better as far as releases.
Great point
Wonder how many don't cop due to it being a PE ?
Similar conversations about 35 PEs

Exactly. That’s why my excitement for the new signature shoe is low. Because the previous ones started off on fire but then reality quickly set in.

What would be considered the "lead" colorway of the 36? First Light even though Glory was released first?

I still may get the white gold just to see how they fit and send them back, I’ll go for the psychic energy? Then the infrared and sport blue when they drop. 3 will he enough for me.

Can’t even lie. Lovin these AJ XXXVI’s.

The Psychic Energy’s & the First Flights are the 2 best Colorways. Right now it’s looking like I’m after both of these. Get these to me Early Nike, Plz? :emoji_cherries:?
7BEA63BB-025A-4DA9-939A-D0A2A8CBDD2D.jpeg

Wonder what Lows would look like!? 😳

It’s the Nod to the AJ6 over the laces that set it off. 🔥

Nice work JB & Nike. :pimp: Very few J’s i’ve liked this way since he retired. Especially the Psychic Energy’s. A real Air Jordan Vibe to it. Reminds me of my He Got Games from HS. 🔥🔥🔥

IMO -
Screen shot 2021-08-17 at 1.41.05 AM.png

Last edited:
Can’t even lie. Lovin these AJ XXXVI’s.

The Psychic Energy’s & the First Flights are the 2 best Colorways. Right now it’s looking like I’m after both of these. Wonder what Lows would look like!? 😳

It’s the Nod to the AJ6 over the laces that set it off. 🔥

Nice work JB & Nike. :pimp: Very few J’s i’ve liked this way since he retired. Especially the Psychic Energy’s. A real Air Jordan Vibe to it. Reminds me of He Got Games. 🔥🔥🔥
There’s a photo of someone wearing the lows… they’re not that much lower. But for some reason they looked a little bit better to me.

Back
Top Bottom