Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Just got my Tatums size 10. Initial thoughts are TTS (I have a wider forefoot....usually TTS or half size up).
I like them overall.
Pros....cushioning seems nice, quality craftmanship, materials seem good (less leno weave), fit seems consistent initially (no arch/heel issues).
Cons....dont like the insole perforations as u can feel them w thin socks, the leno weave seems like it will definetely yellow and wrinkle with time.

DSG. Hope this doesn't mean the NDC date went from 9-18 to 10-1 also, since the First Lights only got pushed back a week on NDC.

1630512854523.png

But I'm waiting for the infrareds anyway. I tried the tatums and there's just too much white and I play outdoors :lol:
I also have some issues with the cushion around the toe when you go to make moves. Just isn't feeling right. Glad I didn't drop a grip for the Ruis. Hopefully the infrareds are worth grabbing for the colorway alone, and then I'll feel better playing in them to really test them out.

I'm also interested to see what the Clots/Frags/Titans, etc collabs look like.

Hoping I can stay on track wit my calculations to get these a day before next paycheck.

Only want 3 more Jays before next payday, after these 3 I’m done for a while. I’ll only buy 1’s & 4’s for myself - the 2 jays I never really fashioned have grown to be my eden. 🔥⚡4️⃣

Everything else will be for other people, iShare. Was trying to buy the Lebron Nyjahs today for 1 of the goons in my unit but they only had size 11’s & up… he woulda loved em..:ohwell:|l

What gives?

I ordered the Glory on early release thinking the tatums might be hard to get.Then I got the tatums (the color I wanted). Rhen people who got the glory before me said they were small so I ordered an 11 in the Tatum but it’s too big. Keeping the Tatum 10.5 and selling the others if someone wants - if not I’ll send back to Nike.

So them came today while I was at work, I just got home and I still don’t know how the feel you know why???? Because my freaking 14yr old son came home from school seen the box and opened it, then too them to open gym!!!!

I use to not be able to wait til he was old enough to go hoop with me and now I wanna cut his toes off so he won’t fit my kicks anymore lol . So I will be getting a full review on how they perform in about 3 hours when he gets home

Back
Top Bottom