Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Flagship AJ releases have become so weird that I'm not sure I'm even going to try with the 36. Just going to pop in to certain shoe stores from time-to-time and hope I get lucky.

By now, hopefully we've all come to grips with the fact that sig Js will never have casual appeal ever again.

I’ll wear whatever I want casually, I don’t need to see others wear them for me to wear them.

I have two pairs of 33’s two wear casually as well as play basketball in.

I don’t have 34’s yet but two pairs of 35’s for basketball. Haven’t picked up a pair casually because I was focused on getting them for basketball.

If the price is right I’ll get them to wear casually.

Like $370 for my size. I couldn't do it. And I actually am a fan of Rui. Shoe just isn't worth it. But these infareds gonna be dope af, I just know it.
The 36 is about the best thing going(IMO) this fall/winter with JB. So I didn’t mind spending a little bit on these cause I really wanted them. JB is going to save me a lot the rest of the year🤣

16312915672261081650412401877084.jpg

frustrated by the delays and uncertainty of the release of the 36 colorways and the GT jump, I'm going to spend my mad cash on some shorts and plates. with my birthday coming up, I'm not worried on losing those mad cash as I would get something like a replacement.

Glad I didn’t buy Jayson Tatum 36’s. I always thought he was evil just by the way he looks & this video with him blocking the kids shot at a basketball camp he hosted just proves it. I always knew he was an evil bastard. What a Jerk, in front the whole camp & possibly the kids parents. This does NOT represent the Air Jordan Brand.

Last edited:
Glad I didn’t buy Jayson Tatum 36’s. I always thought he was evil just by the way he looks & this video with him blocking the kids shot at a basketball camp he hosted just proves it. I always knew he was an evil bastard. What a Jerk, in front the whole camp & possibly the kids parents. This doesn’t NOT represent the Air Jordan Brand.

He should be REMOVED from Jordan Brand for doing this -

Would u want that being done to your child in front of the whole basketball camp???

While you watch??

Some nice way of making kids feel good. Right on jerks.

stop it. He’s not the first, nor the last to do that. We all know MJ would of done this.

stop it. He’s not the first, nor the last to do that. We all know MJ would of done this.

OK Fortune Teller…
That’s why Inside the NBA aired him out for it tonight after the NBA Hall of Fame Enshrinement as a wrong.

Jayson Tatum is a jerk, end of story. NBA has gotten to his head. He is no where near Michael Jordan status.

Glad I didn’t buy Jayson Tatum 36’s. I always thought he was evil just by the way he looks & this video with him blocking the kids shot at a basketball camp he hosted just proves it. I always knew he was an evil bastard. What a Jerk, in front the whole camp & possibly the kids parents. This doesn’t NOT represent the Air Jordan Brand.

He should be REMOVED from Jordan Brand for doing this -

You know that Michael Jordan himself is a colossal a-hole, right?

And I had older players and coaches do stuff like that to me the when I was coming up. It was motivating for me.

Back
Top Bottom