Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Screenshot_20211023-121755.jpg

This was my first time ordering off of Jumpman23 instagram store. Do they usually ship quickly? Do they email tracking? I did get an order confirmed through instagram.

Yes I'm “that guy” who wears these casually. Lol #NTDenim
Nothing wrong with that. I wear the new sig model casually every year!! Have been for most of my life!! (Except for during the non numbered years🤷‍♂️)

Getting and wearing the new sig is one of the highlights of my year every year. Gives me something to look forward to and enjoy every fall.

The 28s were prolly the “hardest” to wear casually. People be like uhhhh wtf are those snow boots or something. I ended up wearing them folded down most of the time lol.

Mine got here & of course Finishline sends me a pair that was handled around with one of the cardboard shoe inserts missing :stoneface: but not only that.. the foot with the missing shoe insert has dirt on several stitch lines by the patent leather upper including the stitch block below it. Very obvious the shoe was handled & possibly tried on a LOT. The shoe wasn’t even properly wrapped in the tissue paper, It was thrown in the box crumpling the tissue paper. Now what’s the point of such a nice box to open it to that? :stoneface: :angry::angry::stoneface:

Finishline don’t care about the sneaker game man. It’s like they’re not thinking.

Still a really nice shoe, definitely a he got game vibe to it. I love them. I just gotta figure out a way to go clean all the dirt on my stitch lines.:ohwell:

Back
Top Bottom