Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Mine got here & of course Finishline sends me a pair that was handled around with one of the cardboard shoe inserts missing :stoneface: but not only that.. the foot with the missing shoe insert has dirt on several stitch lines by the patent leather upper including the stitch block below it. Very obvious the shoe was handled & possibly tried on a LOT. The shoe wasn’t even properly wrapped in the tissue paper, It was thrown in the box crumpling the tissue paper. Now what’s the point of such a nice box to open it to that? :stoneface: :angry::angry::stoneface:

Finishline don’t care about the sneaker game man. It’s like they’re not thinking.

Still a really nice shoe, definitely a he got game vibe to it. I love them. I just gotta figure out a way to go clean all the dirt on my stitch lines.:ohwell:
I'd return that.

Mine showed up from FNL today. Already like these WAY better than the Glories. Tried on with a pair of black socks and they're good to go!

20211024_192624.jpg

I'd return that.

I wish, but I bought them in such a way that it would be a mission to return/exchange it. I did use $5 status rewards & a $5 gift voucher. So I got $10 off but dang them dirty stitch lines b. :smh:

I sent them a review about the missing shoe insert and fiddling with the shoe. Then I inspected them again & saw the stitch lines all dirty. Wish i’da seen the dirt to tell them about that as well. They just need to care more when it’s about Air Jordan’s.

I'm with you on this. Just wanna see some kind of pics so I can decide whether I want them or not instead of hyping myself up about it, then getting disappointed. :lol:
How you gents feel?
Rather they be inline with the OG with predominantly black upper infrared trim and clear/smoke bottom or inline with how they did the 34s with predominantly infrared upper and black trim? 🤔🤔

Got a couple hours playing in them tonight. Reminds me of the 34’s but then an hour in, they started to feel more cushiony and it was real nice. Might actually prefer playing in these over the KD14’s and Kyrie 7’s already but too early to tell over the PG5’s.

873E9F25-EF04-4694-ACB6-A90C8602C7E1.jpeg

1B3B4AC4-5492-453F-8FD5-873EF1DCD35C.jpeg
Be interested to hear a bit more detail in the comparison with KD 14 and kyrie 7. Can you rank/tier them maybe w some info?

Got my IG order today. These are super comfy.

Same here, and agreed. Can’t wait to play in them. And while I thought the clear outsole would be a downer, this colorway looks absolutely phenomenal in person. It really feels like a 21st century interpretation of something MJ wore in a Bulls uniform.

Back
Top Bottom