Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Move on to selling something else that's under the IRS radar. Let people finally be able to get the shoes that want to wear the shoes. There's tons of things that can be resold. Or just like, report the income?

Anyway, Tatum has on the Chicagos tonight

I enjoy shoes, buying, selling, wearing, collecting, staring at them. All of it. I’m knowledgeable about them so it’s easier to know what to buy and sell. I mostly buy steals on eBay to flip them since it’s impossible to get anything, but if I do hit something that I don’t want that’s worth some money, I have no problem making money on it, nobody should.

I enjoy shoes, buying, selling, wearing, collecting, staring at them. All of it. I’m knowledgeable about them so it’s easier to know what to buy and sell. I mostly buy steals on eBay to flip them since it’s impossible to get anything, but if I do hit something that I don’t want that’s worth some money, I have no problem making money on it, nobody should.
How ironic that this does more harm to the average consumer than anything else.
$600 in kicks is nothing within the modern day and could easily be some peoples spring cleaning lightening of the collection. Lets say those that are really into botting, does anyone honestly believe this is going to deter them?
no.
They control the market will throw the additional tax on the consumer and people will deal with it.
The real shame is it hits those of us who like to throw out a pair every so often which have already been taxed for a little coin to then turn around and be taxed again. Sloppy.

Anyway, back to the kicks. The infrareds still haven't popped back up on any calendars. Hope it's not going to be a december thing like how the Red Thunders got pushed way back.

You’ll get them when them when Nike lists them for sale.

1635643367608.gif

Now back to talking about the selling of shoes.

It’s not fair for people who have shoes and just want to get rid of a couple of pairs. Or many pairs.:rolleyes

got the Psychic Energy yesterday when I passed by my local Nike Store. Upon seeing them on display, I immediately asked for a pair to try on just in case. must have come in that day or just a few days ago but certainly the shoes were tried already on as they show a few stress marks on the midsole and few miniscule dust on the outsole. I was planning on purchasing a fresher pair but that was the only remaining size they have for it. but that's ok as long as the shoes are still do look pristine and have no defects. as far as sizing goes, I'm glad the shoe fits my regular half-size up. was worried that they would be horrible but nothing like a KD fit which was fine by me. although I noticed quite some variance to it comparison to the First Light's upper strands. the First Light's strands spacing looked tighter while the Psychic Energy's were more loosely spaced out. anyway, I was suppose to get the GT Jumps but I guess they would release either December or early next year due to logistics, supply problem and Nike strategically delaying the release date for the GT Jumps inorder to give way for GT Cuts other colorway releases and disposing the horrible GT Runs.
atleast I can wear a new shoe for tomorrow's game. it would be a lot of running so I guess the 36 would fit in just fine. hopefully I would have a good game playing in them. if I play terrible on them, I would return them immediately. don't wanna play on bad luck shoes.
250208823_279900353883297_3877817836247637441_n.jpg
250963199_1067660437304102_934921181718032287_n.jpg

He is not a JB athlete but seeing Tim Hardaway Jr busting out XXXIV the past few games has me regrettig not ever getting a pair.
You know, I was about to be like nah, but I think this actually is true because it explains a lot. A lot of guys that would be wearing the 36 aren't wearing them after maybe wearing them once or twice. Kemba, even Uncle Jeff had the Psychics on but was also in some old 35s. Russ hasn't been wearing the Why Not Zer0.5s even though they're supposedly releasing in a few weeks. Beal has been wearing his Olympic colorway 36s. Bam has latched on to a bunch of One Take IIIs. Tatum has been alternating between his PE and various 35s. Blake Griffin, 35s.

I think Luka is an outlier because he hasn't played in an NBA game this season wearing them, but it still kind of makes sense.

Probably just not used to seeing that much calf on 5’8-5’10” dudes at the REC :lol:

lol. Yall know I'm talking about this piece, right?

1635730116536.png
vs
1635730159100.png

But I did look at other angles and it's close enough that maybe it really is just the angles of the pic. But I wasn't talking about the ankle collar. Was talking about the heel piece.

But anyway, I refuse to get excited for those Bordeaux after the Carmerlots never sniffed a release. Those joints were 🔥

1635730316110.png

1635730384811.png

And they had that cork insole? whoo!

wore the 36 for our game today. they felt like my other shoes. other than my sore feet which I'm constantly having nowadays, I didn't feel any real issues other than some sliding inside the shoe although it could be the socks that I'm wearing and not lacing up the shoe really tight. so far it's ok. I played terribly lethargic with some stiffness in my calves and hamstrings. need to loosen up more. my knees are still not a 100% and it's getting difficult to be competitive.

Back
Top Bottom