Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

played again today with the 36. this time my calves and hamstring are quite loose. first time playing with no knee brace in a long time. knees are a bit better and didn't force it much and played with limited minutes. the 36 felt really much better with my knees feeling better and with no brace. felt lighter eventhough I weigh more than Lonzo.

so far
1) black infrared
2) 1st lights tied with psychic PF
3) psychic

4) Rui*
5) Tatum*
6) Glory
7) Luca*

108 ) Kia Nurse*
9999) Guo*

*any with other player logo = not even worth considering for me even if the colorway might be nice, such as the Rui's or Tatum's

Last edited:
Melo

1636780085267.png

1636780031920.png

1636780185445.png

1636780207487.png
Are these releasing? Anyone know?

Everyone rank all the colorways best to least in order. Here’s mine
1) Black Infrared
2) First Light
3) Luka
4) Tatum
5) Physic Energy
6) Rui
7) Glory
8 Kia Nurse
9) Guo

Brace yourselves, I'm about to contradict myself mightily. Much like dmoney23444 dmoney23444 , I normally can't stand the logos (mostly cause there aren't many JB athletes I mess with these days other than Kemba) but if we talking colorways I gotta go:

1) Luka - promoted to the top despite the logo
2) First Light
3) Glory
4) Psychic Energy
5) Kia Nurse
6) Rui
7) Guo
8. Tatum - demoted to the bottom (dook) despite the colorway

I'll reserve judgement on black infrared until I see more in-hand real pics but currently would probably slate them at 3 or 4 in that list.

My personal take is this:

If the model dropped when Jordan was playing, then I prefer the OG and Bulls (or Wizards colorways)

If the model is dropping now, then the "OG" colorway is whatever colorway is on that model. MJ ain't wearin' them, and I'm not a Bulls fans, so it isn't *AS* important to me. Still catches my attention more, but I'm also more open to different colorways on newer models that he's never going to wear on court.

Personal opinion obviously no wrong or right answer.

In my eyes OG/Bull colorways are always prime but they're not always a coppable item.

Ex. 34's could've been 10x better with a black bottom.

As much as I dont think we'll ever see MJ even put on any 30's or above, it should be Mandatory they release a Bulls based colorway. It's what started this.

I'm not gonna be much help here. I love playing in the xxxivs & I tried on the xxxv mids and lows but never balled in em. I just got the psychics but haven't played in those yet either. Had the xx9s for a hot second and they felt good but too much ankle coverage so I didn't keep those.

My personal take is this:

If the model dropped when Jordan was playing, then I prefer the OG and Bulls (or Wizards colorways)

If the model is dropping now, then the "OG" colorway is whatever colorway is on that model. MJ ain't wearin' them, and I'm not a Bulls fans, so it isn't *AS* important to me. Still catches my attention more, but I'm also more open to different colorways on newer models that he's never going to wear on court.

Personal opinion obviously no wrong or right answer.

Well in everyone else’s opinion, Jordan is a Chicago Bulls player and the colorways that people look forward to the most are the Bulls team colors.

Public Enemy Public Enemy dmoney23444 dmoney23444 and carolinakickg carolinakickg give me your updated rankings based on performance and not looks on Jordans 28-36 please? Here’s mine:
1. XX8
2. XXXI
3. XXXV
4. XXXVI
5. XXXIV
6. XXX
7. XX9
8. XXXII
9. XXXIII

Don’t get it twisted I still love the XXXII and XXXIII.
You got the 31 traction to work? They weren't ice skates but the bite always felt suspicious and you could never tell when or if it would give out
Which is worse than a consistently mediocre traction Imo because that way you can at least adjust for it.

Put some real traction on the 31 and it's an all time performer.

You got the 31 traction to work? They weren't ice skates but the bite always felt suspicious and you could never tell when or if it would give out
Which is worse than a consistently mediocre traction Imo because that way you can at least adjust for it.

Put some real traction on the 31 and it's an all time performer.

I had four pairs of 31’s and they were all bad, dangerously bad!

Anyone that says the traction was good in those I’m gonna say

1637098505253.gif

Public Enemy Public Enemy dmoney23444 dmoney23444 and carolinakickg carolinakickg give me your updated rankings based on performance and not looks on Jordans 28-36 please? Here’s mine:
1. XX8
2. XXXI
3. XXXV
4. XXXVI
5. XXXIV
6. XXX
7. XX9
8. XXXII
9. XXXIII

Don’t get it twisted I still love the XXXII and XXXIII.

I haven't played in all of these admittedly but of the ones I have played in:

The 29 is probably my favorite hooping shoe of all time. If they could have made the traction a little better, I would honestly have zero complaints though I did cut rubber outsole in the same place on 2 different pairs (not sure if that's my playing style of a known thing). The 31 is also a beast and also has the same traction issue, but the solid outsole pairs were better.

The 34 I liked, nothing out of this world.
The 35 I did not like to hoop in, felt funny on my arch which is weird considering I don't have high arches or flat feet, just completely average feet.

Well in everyone else’s opinion, Jordan is a Chicago Bulls player and the colorways that people look forward to the most are the Bulls team colors.

Sounds good. Literally says it has my attention more when they drop those colorways.

didnt you just post in Bron 19 thread about some non-OG Bron colorway?

I’m just messing with you anyway, s’all gravy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom