Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

I thought these would’ve been good with the gum sole but nope

1637108531839.jpeg

Yeah, I think if I had played in the other colorways I wouldn't have been able to trust the black pair.

They were good running up and down the court but when it was time to cut:rolleyes

They’re probably the loudest screeching shoes I’ve ever worn, abnormally loud with excessive screeching.

I literally slipped and fell a couple of times. Think of cutting and leaning like Kyrie or just driving to the basket and leaning while driving. That’s when they slide.

You’re right, I had breds, shattered backboards, space jams and the all stars. Didn’t play in the all stars because I gave up after 3 pairs. :rolleyes

When that happens, for me the shoes get relegated for gym use, rehab, agility work, plyo and Mondo indoor courts or coaching so I can still enjoy them. I always try to bring 2 different models to a new court I haven't experienced before and I keep notes for future references.

For some reason unfortunately my 31s don't like most wood floors and my 34s skid dangerously on some new Mondo courts. Even though I really hate the 33 fit, they work like magic and are reliable on any court where the others don't do the job, slippery, dusty, you name it! my 33 stick even when full of dust!

Interesting to see the comments. I had no issues whatsoever on a not very great indoor court when it came to traction on the PE pair and those aren’t even solid outsoles…

First 2 minutes.

2:55 mark.

Performance of the Air Jordan 31:
Overall reviewers are disappointed by the Air Jordan 31. While some think the traction is decent, others call it literally dangerous.

Back
Top Bottom