Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

I think it is wild that people think that Nike expects its shoes to just be used for basketball, and looks are not a big consideration.

No one asking for them to sacrifice on performance, people want better-designed shoes.

And if we are talking about Tinker words...

I would like to know what does a shoe being shinny and being able to wear with suits have to do with on-court performance? Tinker didn't have to use patent leather to keep MJ's feet contained. His choice of it was partly a style choice.
Nobody said looks doesn’t matter. This is Nike, again their MO is to have the best performance and tech blended into a design that looks great. Has been that was for 30 years. If anything that’s even more reason jordan brand should be pointed and laughed at.

Every year dudes whine about kicks they don't have to buy like clock work. Instead of moving on and supporting the kicks you do like,
It’s a shoe, on a shoe discussion board, being discussed.......
1622205032746.gif

Wasn't a fan of the 2010, but the birds eye view of them were dope and I loved hooping them. I'd buy a retro.
Agreed. I still wear mine a few times a year to hoop in and they do perform really great on court, so I can care less about that side window. And then I got used to it with time.

Last edited:
The Jordan 28,29,30 were just lazy as designs

28,29 and 30 were absolutely astounding as far as on court performance is concerned, even by todays standards they still hold their own very very well. Even though the xxxv have evolved, the court feel reminds me alot of the 28,29,30 intent , you can really feel some of the same DNA they share.

The very tight fitted toe cap of the 30's needed some getting used to and was harsh at first to say the least, but if you are looking for great lockdown overall, this shoe is king. There is zero slip inside this shoe with the anti-slip insole and ankle pillows. When you step inside the shoes, they feel very uncomfortable for the first minutes but by the time you get into action, you have that 1 to 1 feel like no other shoe I've experienced. In my opinion, the 30's are probably the most underated J's.

28,29 and 30 were absolutely astounding as far as on court performance is concerned, even by todays standards they still hold their own very very well. Even though the xxxv have evolved, the court feel reminds me alot of the 28,29,30 intent , you can really feel some of the same DNA they share.

The very tight fitted toe cap of the 30's needed some getting used to and was harsh at first to say the least, but if you are looking for great lockdown overall, this shoe is king. There is zero slip inside this shoe with the anti-slip insole and ankle pillows. When you step inside the shoes, they feel very uncomfortable for the first minutes but by the time you get into action, you have that 1 to 1 feel like no other shoe I've experienced. In my opinion, the 30's are probably the most underated J's.

I hated those pillows by the Achilles, but yeah, once you break them in, you don’t even notice them.

and you're a man, but you can choose to keep whining about things you can't control
Lol and you’re not and you keep trying to spark a conversation with me. Again, you don’t like the conversation bounce out. It’s fine. You keep jumping in it like you’re needed. You’re not.

let’s see what you choose to do

Last edited:

Best shoe I can remember were whatever the ones that were inspired by the 1’s. They kinda rehashed that design for a couple years too if memory serves me correct. Seems like they’re doing the same the last 3 years.

I was talking aesthetically. If you noticed most of my complaints have been about the looks of the shoe.

The 28,29,30 were lazy designs. They mainly were just prints on an upper.

The 30 had a little something extra but that was just stitching XXX on the shoe and having a toe cap. Even Tinker got defensive when people got on him for reusing the midsole design.

and as a minority I have far more real issues to worry about and things going on my life than something I am not forced to buy or support.
Worrying? Us complaining is not that deep man. Criticism can stir change, if it it doesn’t, it doesn’t. We all support the brand and have different opinions of what a new Air Jordan should be. All good?

Everything about that shoe was great except the traction. The full length Zoom, just everything but when it and to the traction it was

1622217149839.gif
Lol. Whenever I stepped on a painted line it felt like a Mario ice level. Just no confidence in my footing. I think that was the same year as the kyrie 2 or 3? which had top tier traction

Lol. Whenever I stepped on a painted line it felt like a Mario ice level. Just no confidence in my footing. I think that was the same year as the kyrie 2 or 3? which had top tier traction

I literally had four pairs of them and had to get rid of them all. The skidding was weird and I never experienced that in a shoe before.

They made lots of noise and I literally fell a couple of times, so they all had to go.

I literally had four pairs of them and had to get rid of them all. The skidding was weird and I never experienced that in a shoe before.

They made lots of noise and I literally fell a couple of times, so they all had to go.
They were really round. In my opinion that was the issue. Never had a flat surface to jump off from. Them nba courts my feel like fly paper for Russ to do what he does with them on. The year before had the exact setup too

They were really round. In my opinion that was the issue. Never had a flat surface to jump off from. Them nba courts my feel like fly paper for Russ to do what he does with them on. The year before had the exact setup too

I don’t watch them but starting at the 2:50 mark was my experience. If you’re leaning, or cutting at an angle this was my experience.

My feet didn’t slip when running though.

Back
Top Bottom