Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Nike.com Canada. They also have a near FSR (no 12 or 13) of the Luka's.

how so early? I ordered mine the first day and they are still not in Canada. Nike.ca warehouse/shipping is terrible.
I even ordered a pair of the 4 golf and they tried to charge me duties/taxes etc on the package because they marked it wrong when they sent it to courier. I was livid, said I’m Canadian and this is a Canadian website, not paying that.

1631754365754.jpeg

Of course a story about a current player turns into a bash MJ fest. Exactly what I'd expect from this meme-llennial era. I doubt many saw the full video with Eric Barber (wheelchair guy).

Of course a story about a current player turns into a bash MJ fest. Exactly what I'd expect from this meme-llennial era. I doubt many saw the full video with Eric Barber (wheelchair guy).

I’m 45, dude. And MJ is still my favorite player of all-time, but the guy is very flawed and his brand definitely doesn’t stand for any kind of moral superiority.

And your alt-screen name post about how terrible Jason Tatum still was completely ridiculous.

how so early? I ordered mine the first day and they are still not in Canada. Nike.ca warehouse/shipping is terrible.
I even ordered a pair of the 4 golf and they tried to charge me duties/taxes etc on the package because they marked it wrong when they sent it to courier. I was livid, said I’m Canadian and this is a Canadian website, not paying that.
go public. I bet Nike would give you some goodies for that bad publicity on the news.

It appears that nobody likes kids, especially NBA players

1631752459246.gif

some kids needed to be taught some manners. I remember years ago when I sized up with this grade school kid against me a fully grown adult. the lil bastard crossed me and took me off the dribble after reading my footing. he was quick and relying on reads. next possession and I knew what was coming, I messed up his reads and broke his rhythm by shuffling my feet randomly and pressed. the lil bastard couldn't even put the ball down anymore. told him afterwards, you think you're good enough for that little stunt you pulled on me earlier. you got a long way to go. was taking it easy on you but you made it personal. basketball is life, it's not a kids' game.

my point is and also what you stated above: it’s about the context. Some would see that pic of MJ and think he’s a jerk, but once you watch the clip and read the backstory, it’s a beautiful moment. I don’t think any of us should look to celebrities and athletes as valor citizens to learn respect and humility from.

some kids needed to be taught some manners. I remember years ago when I sized up with this grade school kid against me a fully grown adult. the lil bastard crossed me and took me off the dribble after reading my footing. he was quick and relying on reads. next possession and I knew what was coming, I messed up his reads and broke his rhythm by shuffling my feet randomly and pressed. the lil bastard couldn't even put the ball down anymore. told him afterwards, you think you're good enough for that little stunt you pulled on me earlier. you got a long way to go. was taking it easy on you but you made it personal. basketball is life, it's not a kids' game.

:rofl:

This is proof that people only see what they want to see.

I posted videos with probably 15 different NBA players blocking kids shots and breaking their ankles.

And somehow one picture of MJ is a “Bash MJ Fest”…

To you

1631845243655.gif

I’ll wear whatever I want casually, I don’t need to see others wear them for me to wear them.

I have two pairs of 33’s two wear casually as well as play basketball in.

I don’t have 34’s yet but two pairs of 35’s for basketball. Haven’t picked up a pair casually because I was focused on getting them for basketball.

If the price is right I’ll get them to wear casually.
Of course, you can wear whatever you want, no one implied you couldn't. Also, no one implied you had to see someone else wearing them for you to wear them casually so not sure why you felt the need to type that. Lastly, no one is wearing them casually for a reason, not to mention they're obviously marketed for performance as opposed to lifestyle.

Of course, you can wear whatever you want, no one implied you couldn't. Also, no one implied you had to see someone else wearing them for you to wear them casually so not sure why you felt the need to type that. Lastly, no one is wearing them casually for a reason, not to mention they're obviously marketed for performance as opposed to lifestyle.

Nike Air Jordan's are Nike's flagship model shoe, they're made to be the best basketball shoe performance wise each and every year.

They were never made to be a "Lifestyle" shoe, people liked the designs and chose to wear them more off than on the court. Air Jordan's are a "Performance Basketball Shoe".

I'm unsure why you typed anything that you you typed because you're very incorrect.

Many don't wear them casually because many have shifted from wearing basketball shoes casually and have moved on to other types of shoes. It has nothing to do with the performance of the shoes or what they're marketed for.

As far as marketing, do you think they make so many coloways for them to be worn casually or to match every possible jersey combination on Earth?

1631887967741.gif

What's the buying experience like from them? Like how many extra fees & what not do you get? And is it best to use paypal

I can't say never bought from them before. I'm sure they are a few people on here who have.

And I think Paypal would be the best route.

Back
Top Bottom