Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

LaMelo and Zion are popular, it makes sense to give them sigs to capitalize on their popularity.

I’m still unsure how Paul George got his own shoe?

1632846818754.gif

Kawhi’s a good player, but no one was looking for “Air Kawhi’s” when he was the JB.
I think the story goes that Nike wanted to expand their sig athlete lineup

Harden was lined up for one

Sneaker leakers even said a Harden sig was coming

But Nike didn't want to match his Adidas offer so plans fell through when he left.

They moved on to PG as the next best option given their previous plans to expand their sign athlete portfolio.

But Nike didn't want to match his Adidas offer so plans fell through when he left.

They moved on to PG as the next best option given their previous plans to expand their sign athlete portfolio.

Thanks for the info, I had no idea they had plans to get be Harden a Sig!

I definitely knew that Nike wasn’t matching Adidas and giving him 200 million!

I’m actually glad Harden went to Adidas, more options.

it's funny considering Harden is getting a real signature shoe worth of being called a signature compared to what Nike is designing for the likes of Zion, Giannis, PG, CP3. even players signed by chinese brands have better shoes than the trash that Nike/JB is making for their athletes.

Melo, CP3, and Westbrook have all had a few bangers though.

Oddly enough, the PG 1 was awesome--but I suspect that it wasn't actually designed for Paul George. Same with the Why Not zer0.1.

But to bring things back to the 36 and the flagship line; it just doesn't feel like a premium product anymore. I personally thought the 34SE/35 was a step in the right direction (as it had a decent design and some raw materials/really good synthetics) but the 36 was a step backwards.

Yeah, Harden had kind of adopted the Hyperchase as his own while they were considering development of a sig. Probably would have looked close to that also if you think about where his adidas line started and went.

it's funny considering Harden is getting a real signature shoe worth of being called a signature compared to what Nike is designing for the likes of Zion, Giannis, PG, CP3. even players signed by chinese brands have better shoes than the trash that Nike/JB is making for their athletes.

The last two hardens were TRASH on court, especially the 5 (worst shoe I’ve ever played in).

And these were scheduled to be the PG1 until he broke his leg
55C3CE82-5069-46CF-B1E9-0D1ABED867D2.jpeg

The last two hardens were TRASH on court, especially the 5 (worst shoe I’ve ever played in).

I did not know that. I actually have a pair of these in a Texas burnt orange colorway. Think I got them at Ross for like $40. Pretty good hoops shoe, actually.

And you think Spider Mitchell's, Harden's and Trae's are dope :lol:

They probably should have done AD instead or just waited

Besides the PS versions, his aren't very creative and they just turned in to colorways.

Probably should have had a I'm In Love with A Stripper edition. Glitter 2's, Not my baby :lol:

That dude saying Luka shouldnt have s shoe is laughable guy is beyond marketable in the us and of course overseas yet Zion gets one who has the personality of wet mop lmfao and jb gives westbrook a take down model just scrap take down model give it to luka problem solved, nike pg line should end soon, jb needs to get luka and tatum sigs to go along with westbrook and thats it especially since melo and cp3s are done I didnt see cp3s out last year at all so its perfect timing

The Harden 4’s were alright on the court to me, didn’t get the 5’s because of the bad reviews.

And those Hyperrev’s are very good basketball shoes.

These mango 36’s are amazing.

I must say tho, the fit on these are like Lebron 8’s, very snug.
I would go half size up if I were you.

Stuck with mine from Shiekh’s & they also sent a dirty box.. they kinda ruined the first impression of the shoe with that box even though it’s not the shoe you get me? The shoe is fire though!

Bring in the psychic energy’s

[
wait a minute. Luka is good but hasn’t done enough to warrant his own signature release, but a guy like Zion who’s played less than half the games Luka has and has half the accolades has? Y’all really like moving the goal posts for certain athletes huh?

I can't speak for others, however I only brought up 3 players including MJ the man himself. As well I never said anything about signature , I only spoke of the flagship. Which in the case of JB the flagship carries more weight/higher rank than the "signature" lines. Hopefully this clears up my fairly already straightforward stance on this.

Pictures don't do it justice: the design is awesome

I like the materials, the attention to detail and the craftsmanship is perfect

As soon as I opened that box, I immediately got this feeling I had back in the day when getting those earlier Jordan models, they have that very same essence, a feeling that's hard to explain but those shoes ''communicate'' and to me they absolutely nailed it

Agreed, the 36 has revived a certain type of gangster.

Haven’t felt this way about a pair of jays since the 13’s which are my favorite jays.

Do NOT sleep on this Mango shoe!🔥

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom