Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

Has anyone had any issues with 36's selling out on Release day? I'm gonna try for the Infrareds today but I haven't brought a new release Jordan online since the 28s. I did get some 34SE but I got those from Stock X under retail. I've had good luck on SNKRS recently. Travis Scott 1s and Cool Grey 11s. But I didn't know how fast the new game shoe moves.

Has anyone had any issues with 36's selling out on Release day? I'm gonna try for the Infrareds today but I haven't brought a new release Jordan online since the 28s. I did get some 34SE but I got those from Stock X under retail. I've had good luck on SNKRS recently. Travis Scott 1s and Cool Grey 11s. But I didn't know how fast the new game shoe moves.

Nobody really knows but if you're like a size 10 or something I think you'll be fine on these because they're releasing like, everywhere. DSG/FNL/Footsites/NDC and probably other places I'm forgetting like DTLR or Snipes & Hibbett. But these days you never know and you just can't assume anything.

Nobody really knows but if you're like a size 10 or something I think you'll be fine on these because they're releasing like, everywhere. DSG/FNL/Footsites/NDC and probably other places I'm forgetting like DTLR or Snipes & Hibbett. But these days you never know and you just can't assume anything.
Im a size 13 and they usually fly, so I'll be on it.

Screenshot_20220331-094850_Twitter.jpg

Oh Nike, Is this going to be a "get in line" or is it add to cart and checkout? Don't think a disco code will work with the "get in line" and wait to see if you hit method.

Back
Top Bottom