Air Jordan XXXVI (36) first info…

20221209_081357.jpg

Thanks. Did you experience any pinky rubbing in your normal versions?

I really enjoy the rest of the fit of the shoe but not when my pinky toes have to suffer for it so I’m wondering if I should take a chance with PF versions.

really depends on individuals, me personally is normal feet, like not wide and not that high, so normal 36 fits me, but even I’m normal feet feel a little narrow as well

really depends on individuals, me personally is normal feet, like not wide and not that high, so normal 36 fits me, but even I’m normal feet feel a little narrow as well
Yea, I wore the Bred 36 for an extended period of time and also tried one of the lows for a few runs. I would get slight rubbing on my pinky toes but it wasn't as bad as some of the examples I've seen around here so I'm hoping the slight extra width will help in this regard because I absolutely love the rest of the fit of the shoe. If you were to estimate how much extra space there is in the PF, or better yet, if you could compare the normal version to a PF sole to sole, how much of a difference is it?

Yea, I wore the Bred 36 for an extended period of time and also tried one of the lows for a few runs. I would get slight rubbing on my pinky toes but it wasn't as bad as some of the examples I've seen around here so I'm hoping the slight extra width will help in this regard because I absolutely love the rest of the fit of the shoe. If you were to estimate how much extra space there is in the PF, or better yet, if you could compare the normal version to a PF sole to sole, how much of a difference is it?

I’ve got only one pair of PF which is the yr of Tiger pair, haven't wore that much as well but few times, I would say def a little wider, at least not that narrow

So it's official... gold RUIs definitely fit at least ½ size smaller than my sunset/heatwave. I thought maybe it was an anomaly the 1st time, but still had the same issue so I had to return them again. I'll need a sz 12 in gold RUIs, which is crazy bc I wear sz 11 in retros. My sunsets are sz 11.5 and they fit perfect. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Is it just me or are majority of the imbedded IG link posts showing blank??!

JS”
Yup Facebook, Instagram, Twitter getting political. Might be time for MySpace to make a comeback. One thing positive though: when our boy spams up the board with duplicate posts we won’t get as annoyed. Where do you rank the XXXVI performance wise 30-37?

I've only had 31 low, 36 mid and low out of those. Spent a lot of time in the 2019 flint 19 retros, and with the pandemic, those and the 31s lasted a long time.

Overall I'd say 36 mid > 31 low > 36 low. 31 lockdown was amazing, foot was super locked in during all the years I played in. Full length zoom wasn't anything that blew me away personally and that's where the 36 has the advantage. The double zoom is the business.

Back
Top Bottom