Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

I ha e to think that with so many lower price point shoes in the upcoming releases, I think the Jordan 37 will likely double stack the front but single zoom air bag the heel, I'm actually guessing it will run a full length Zoom Air bag while the front it a stacked setup for performance levels, and let's face it the shoe that Jayson Tatum has on definitely gives off a heel Zoom Air bag vibe?! As far a copping a pair, as long as they show up in the Hare Jordan color way ,Bordeaux, and the Olympic colorways I'm in???

Last edited:
I ha e to think that with so many lower price point shoes in the upcoming releases, I think the Jordan 37 will likely double stack the front but single zoom air bag the heel, I'm actually guessing it will run a full length Zoom Air bag while the front it a stacked setup for performance levels, and let's face it the shoe that Jayson Tatum has on definitely gives off a heel Zoom Air bag vibe?! As far a copping a pair, as long as they show up in the Hare Jordan color way ,Bordeaux, and the Olympic colorways I'm in???
Based on what they’ve done recently, JB will just tease us with a bunch of OG colorway PE’s that we will never get. I’m still salty they never released the cool grey XI inspired 36 lows or grape 35’s

m0.jpg

Reminds me of these from the sketch
I said this exact thing.

Im now excited for this. The colorways are obviously important here. They do kind of resemble a Melo but all will be forgivin if they drop the right color . All shoes nowadays look like some model here and there. There is only so much to create that already has been created.

I would take the tech specs with a grain of salt, people in the countries where JB are producing these don't speak very good english so they often misspell stuff, and I also would find it very weird if they ditched the full lenth Zoom Strobel+additional forefoot Zoom just after one iteration.

Im now excited for this. The colorways are obviously important here. They do kind of resemble a Melo but all will be forgivin if they drop the right color . All shoes nowadays look like some model here and there. There is only so much to create that already has been created.
I dont mind them being like Melos considering I skipped on them multiple times in the past and even when they ended up in off-price department stores way back. but that was the time when I went on a long hiatus from basketball. not owning them back then, I might consider these since these are looking good so far.

I'll save my opinion for glamour shots, but based off what I've seen so far this will be my least favorite since the 33 for sure. Maybe fits though cause I've never been a huge fan of the 7s.

Based on what they’ve done recently, JB will just tease us with a bunch of OG colorway PE’s that we will never get. I’m still salty they never released the cool grey XI inspired 36 lows or grape 35’s
Why would they have done a cool Grey 11 on the 36?

Back
Top Bottom