Air Jordan XXXVII (37) first look…

Screenshot_20220605-083023_Chrome.jpg
I want to see which one is the final product because I see design differences on each of the three leak pics we have seen

Is an X on the carbon fiber? Any pics of the back yet? I think they look better than the 36 mid. Really like the low, wish I'd waited for them.

I’ll wait til the unveil to make an official take but unofficially this is the worse “LOOKING” sneaker of the Tate era ( including 18 and 19 ). I really hope I change my mind. ( I know I will ).

People always coming out the gate with this “KILL DA SIG LINE OMG THE HORROR” bull**** when we see sneak pics of the new model.. Then after they’ve been fully unveiled and we see them on court in multiple colorways most everyone usually comes around to liking them.. Or at least not hating them.

Kinda drives me crazy. Literally every single sig shoe that comes out, people be whining “kill the sig line now”. **** the sig line will live on quit being a b****.. Even if they do come out with some duds, the last 3 or 4 models have been really nice. Would we all really have wanted to miss out on the 34-36s because people didn’t like the 30s and they killed the line after that because people were whining?

People always coming out the gate with this “KILL DA SIG LINE OMG THE HORROR” bull**** when we see sneak pics of the new model.. Then after they’ve been fully unveiled and we see them on court in multiple colorways most everyone usually comes around to liking them.. Or at least not hating them.

Kinda drives me crazy. Literally every single sig shoe that comes out, people be whining “kill the sig line now”. **** the sig line will live on quit being a b****.. Even if they do come out with some duds, the last 3 or 4 models have been really nice. Would we all really have wanted to miss out on the 34-36s because people didn’t like the 30s and they killed the line after that because people were whining?
Exactly. The amount of whining is insufferable.

I don’t think he’s been approving a damn thing. Just a figurehead collecting big checks

Def not, just wanted to basically say most Jordans after the 21 were butt.

I like these though actually, not bad. Bettee than ALOT of post 21 Jordans thats for sure.

I don’t think he’s been approving a damn thing. Just a figurehead collecting big checks
Does MJ even really work at Jordan Brand? I’m sure he collects a big check for his name, but does he have a “job” there with a title and office and all that? A quick look at his wiki makes it seem like his professional life is centered around the Hornets and other investments.

Nightwing the person who aesthetically likes Team Jordan's :lol:

Who respects his opinion on anything, besides these young kids because he can complain about a insole, and I doubt they care much

I will never understand this mindset. There are plenty of solid "Team" Jordans. Just because they aren't a retro or sig model doesn't automatically make them bad.

I will never understand this mindset. There are plenty of solid "Team" Jordans. Just because they aren't a retro or sig model doesn't automatically make them bad.

Team Jordan's were always looked at as less than, and what your mom brought because she wasn't trying to spend on the latest Jordan model.

The fact that he doesn't say that, let's me know to take his opinion on kicks the same way I look at his basketball game.

Back
Top Bottom