Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

Oh man those Unlimiteds are in great shape! I still have my white / royal / black ones but they're not in half as good shape as those!

So from the Barkley collection they have retroed

Air Force 2
Air Alpha Force 2
Air Force 180
Air Force Max
Air Max2 CB

Am I missing any?

They need now to come out with the following:
Air Alpha Force 1
Air Force V
Air Max CB34 (Godzillas)

nice unlimiteds, ijapino.

i wish i had my pair still. i stuffed my NDS pair into a duffle bag along w/a whole mess of other still good kicks and them out on the curb on a busy street when I was moving several years ago. I would've kept em, but those were all the shoes I didn't keep boxes for. :frown:

I let go of a pair of OG wh/blk/purple Air Force Maxes that I only wore twice cuz they were a lil big too.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

ijapino and JRose5
Quote:
Wow, those Air Unlimiteds are insane. Did Grant Hill wear those?
BETWEEN THE HEDGES
Butts ---- Dooley ---- Goff ---- Donnan ---- Richt
The return of Frank Sinkwich and Herschel Walker
1 9 4 2 - 1 9 8 0 - 2 0 0 6​

a very nice person hooked me up with the employee appreciation yesterday, so i picked my pair up for like 55. stoked. last time they came out i was in like 9th grade and couldnt afford them and ive wanted them ever since. fit kinda big, i got a 7.5 instead of my normal 8

Quote:
Does anybody have the Nike Ad with CWebb sittin on a ball in his Michigan uni wearing these shoes?
ijapino
f_CWebbi_89fam_fd358c43.jpg

Sorry about the size and quality though, I snatched it off the web myself.

Man I had a pair of these back in 94!!!!!!!!!! Man I miss those!!!

Will Nike retro these? Please do!!

hey has anyone recieved their order from eastbay as of yet??????

they called to confirm that it was ok to charge my card and said theyd be sent out within 24-48 hours but my card has yet to be charged.

^^^^ i canceled my eastbay order last night. even tho they were selling em cheaper cuz of the 20% off + no tax deal, i couldn't wait any longer.

good thing, cuz I just got my other pairs I ordered from Finishline this morning.

I LOVE THESE SHOES!!!!!! usually, i'm a stickler for retros staying true to the OG's, but I like the changes they made....smaller tongue+air bubble & black mesh inserts on the toe. this is a super clean shoe. i like these even better than ALL of the other recent kicks that have dropped & i've copped....FR V's, Burg V's, Jordan II Dunks, Max Pennys, etc. :pimp:
pimp.gif

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

^^^^^^^^^^

im cancelling my order tonight. its only an extra 7 bucks if i go to the mall and get them. and i just found out the mall right by my house has them and NO ONE IS BUYING THEM because they dont know what they are and could care less. so ima just spend the extra 7 and put these in the closet tonight. cause i need these now.

Here are my two pairs, I ordered from finishline.com. I had the original retro from back in 2000/01, but sold them. I am more then happy to have these reretros.

Even though I grew up in Chicago, I was a huge fan of the Fab Five. I actually ended up going to Illinois, but still am a closet Michigan fan. I thought I would post a pic of my Authentic Shorts from back in 1996 and the Undrcrwn shirt to match. I know that they wore the Air Flight Huarache, but not sure about this colorway.

Also, if any of you are a true Fab Five fan, then you must read this book in my pic, written by Mitch Albom. I bought it over 10 years ago, but it gives a lot of great info about them.

Those air unlimited's really need to be retroed along with the carnivores. nike is retroing the CW's for the millionth time.
Damn IT Feelz Good To Be From BKLYN

Hey jkjordan,

Yep they definitely rocked the Air Flight Huaraches. I loved Michigan back in the day (only UNC fans didn't)!

Those Flights were my first pair of kicks over $100. I thought I was the dude in Junior HS with those :wow:)

By the way...

I ordered my 2 pairs of Max's from FA on Tuesday at 10pm, and they arrived on Monday via UPS.

Almost in tears from the beauty and nostalgia. Only feeling that would be similar would be if I found a fresh diecast Megatron in the closet!

Pelinka's rockin' AJ VIs! Nice! He was a great agent for Carlos Boozer... Too bad he screwed over a blind man in Cleveland.

#23 is rockin' the 180 pumps. The Admiral would be proud. I had those in 5th grade. What boats... That would be the retro...

JROSE5- Do you remember when Jalen was rockin the IX's? That's probably why those are my fav. J's. Huge Fab 5 fan and it's good to see the young cats respecting them. They really did change college hoops and helped Nike become what it is now. JKJordan is right, go pick up that book!

Does anyone know where I can find that Fab 5 shirt that Ray Jackson was wearing at the end of Beyond the Glory on FSN? And does anyone know what happened to that website "unlimited timeouts??? Thanks.

"Let your nuts hang!"

Back
Top Bottom