Air Max Force (Michigan Fab Five)

^ probably just the angle of the photo or angle of the shoe.

They have an FSR at Foot Lockers. My pair, with some other pickups...

40c0ho0.jpg

44qpw6v.jpg
[email protected]/flintgreynt

Just copped mine today, they are so fire plus for 50% off you cant beat that I wish I had some loot to cop the penny's to but Ima just wait till the chi's drop!
T E A M M I D W E S T
847 to the 614
Chi to the Bus

^^^^
employee day at footlocker...good pick up
i got some pennys the same day
forgot about the 50% i thought it was today...damn
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted union 180 barkleys and day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

Quote:
employee day at footlocker...good pick up got some pennys the same day
forgot about the 50% i thought it was today...damn

What is the Footlocker SKU #? i need to get a couple of pair of these!

It's killing me that everybody has theres already but I'll just have to wait on Eastbay for these and my Pennys. It's worked out for the best since the Fire Red V's and 3 pairs of ID Dunks are already on my card. :smh:
smh.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

^^^^^^^^^^
i hear you. i ended up not cancelling last night and just being patient. im not planning on wearing them till the spring anyway so it wouldnt make sense to buy them now with the holidays.

I still have not figured out Nike's thinking on all these releases here around Christmas, >:
mad.gif
I know they think they'll be bought as gifts but a damn shoehead is going to take care of himself first and there killing me softly! :lol:
laugh.gif
"Come at the king, you best not miss." - Omar

man, you guys getting laced w/the 50% off employee apprec. discounts are getting a serious come up. at those prices, I'd seriously be loading up even more on these babies. (to keep for myself not sell).

heck, even w/a standard employee discount of 20-30%, I'd go to town.

oh well, I still got a bunch of these, but if anyone wants to hook me up a few more, get at me, ESPECIALLY if you're in The Bay.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

on another note, what the heck did Nike do to those poor Air Zoom Turfs?? They look really weird in that pic above ^^^^^^^

LOL at that Fab 5 era team pic too....caught a bunch of them dudes w/their eyes closed & looking away from the camera.

"The expectation we have for Air Jordans is for
the MICHAEL JORDAN of basketball shoes.
Lately we've been getting the Derrick Coleman of basketball shoes:
bloated, overhyped, overpaid, and underwhelming."

Truth spoken by NT's own "Iron Lung"

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow, those Air Unlimiteds are insane. Did Grant Hill wear those?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes he did for the 1994 Final Four when they played Arkansas. Grant had a white/black pair if I recall. That's where I remember these from now.
http://i12.tinypic.com/2dt0yux.jpg[/img][url=http://<!--[img]http://i10.tinypic.com/2usid6s.jpg[/img][url=http://<!--[img]http://i12.tinypic.com/43qdlpi.jpg[/img]
BETWEEN THE HEDGES
Butts ---- Dooley ---- Goff ---- Donnan ---- Richt
The return of Frank Sinkwich and Herschel Walker
1 9 4 2 - 1 9 8 0 - 2 0 0 6​

Flint Grey do you cop everything?
Scoring the ball is pretty much like breathing to me - Kobe​

" Hi my name is FLINTGREY and i'm a sneakerholic " . I'm right there with you.
You will always be young as long as you have more shoes in your closet than candles on your cake.

This picture is from the 1991-92 season when the Fab Five were freshmen.

fersnash:
Pelinka's rockin' AJ VIs! Nice! He was a great agent for Carlos Boozer... Too bad he screwed over a blind man in Cleveland.

Isn't Rob Pelinka that overrated bum Bryant's agent?

fersnash:
#23 is rockin' the 180 pumps. The Admiral would be proud. I had those in 5th grade. What boats... That would be the retro...

That is senior Kirk Taylor wearing those 180 pumps.

fersnash were did you find this picture. This picture must've been extra shots for their media guide.

KB:
JROSE5- Do you remember when Jalen was rockin the IX's?

Yeah, I was
eek.gif
when he started the regular season off in the White/Black/Red AJ IX's.

JR5
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Starting for Michigan at forward, a 6-9 freshman from Detroit, MI #4 Chris Webber; at forward, a 6-6 freshman from Austin, TX #21 Ray Jackson; at center, a 6-9 freshman from Chicago, IL #25 Juwan Howard; at guard a 6-5 freshman from Plano, TX #24 Jimmy King; and at guard, a 6-8 freshman from Detroit, MI #5 Jalen Rose. They were known as the "Greatest Class Ever Recruited" or simply known as the Fab Five ~ Mitch Albom [/font]

i copp two pairs @ footlocker on a employee discount 110.00 X 2 =$220.00 - 50% = $110.00 . $55.00 per shoe . still in their boxes in my closet DOA status .
'' FRESH FOR '86 YOU SUCKERS '' K.R.S.ONE B.D.P.

I don't ask for a lot from my fellow NTers, but if anyone could hook these up at a discounted price I'd be most grateful and could return the favor somehow in the future.

:wow:
eek.gif
:D
happy.gif
.:: I CAN ONLY IMAGINE - AND MY IMAGINATION IS AMAZING ::.

i couldve sworn there is damn near always a 20 off 100 type of coupon for footlocker
whats the business???? holla
U G K Alumni
Pimpalation​

Back
Top Bottom