**Air Max Inspired Court Forces**

I actually like court forces and I maybe traveling to b-more, im having trouble finding the am1 & 90's in DC.

unds my pair today...beautiful Md day...
Luvun' them!!!
smokin.gif

fec251be254fa4ba11b143cbd3b0ad2df5b1f5b.pjpg

HOLLA!!!

The laces on these are no bueno, they are like 10 feet long and they crease weird after you relace them. Other than that I am really liking these, qualityseems to be decent and they are super comfortable. Now I can rock something infa/infra on the regular and not care about f'ing them up.

Persian C/W looks like it has dropped overseas hopefully they will release stateside as well.

The laces on these are no bueno, they are like 10 feet long and they crease weird after you relace them. Other than that I am really liking these, quality seems to be decent and they are super comfortable. Now I can rock something infa/infra on the regular and not care about f'ing them up.
Yea the laces are miles long. Im on the verge of selling my 90s for a good amount and buying a second pair of court forces for backup.

These run a little big. (I should've known).
tired.gif
Anyone have an 8.5 inthese Infrareds and wanna trade for a sz 9? Let me know. I'm not selling these, just a trade.

i'd rather have a retro inspired retro. i mean a am90 inspired am90 for instance. i dont' want a brazilian inspired german girlfriend. i want one orthe other. there was no reason so combine any of this other than the court force is a boring shoe and it needs some gimmick. take these shoes back and suck itnike.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

The first two are nice. Not really feeling the 97-one. Not a fan of silver shoes....
co-sign
first two look ok; simple and clean...as all nike shoes should be

Back
Top Bottom