Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

TimelessFlight, thanks for posting up the coupons. I called one footlocker around the way and they strait up said no to the pennys. I called up another joint,and manager said go ahead. He told me that THEY WERE NOT on the exlusion list. I guess you just have to find one of the cooler managers.

Im in the DMV 703 area BTW.

Just tried to do a stock locator (footlocker) on these penny's using the SKU # and it comes up in the system has unavailable. even the magazine has arelease date of 9/27. The manager told me to come back 2mara. Anybody know the deal on this situation, why are showing up has unavail???? thanks for any helpin advance.

Originally Posted by ReMarqable23

Anybody know any socal footlockers, footaction, or champs allowing friends and fam on the pennys?? please let me know
None around us accepting discount for em...

Copped my pair this afternoon had em hold! Best release this entire year!
pimp.gif

How about in the Bay Area, any stores letting the Pennys go with the F&F? I just got back from NTSF any they had plenty of pairs left.Got a pair for my home boy. But would like to get another pair with F&F discount.

F&F worked for me in the Chicago burbs. The guy that got my shoes from the stock room said probably not... but the girl at the register tried it for me andit went through. She also said it wasnt on their print out sheet of list of items that were excluded.

TO ALL MY SOCAL NT'ERS, I SWOOPED UP MY PAIR AT FOOTLOCKER WEST COVINA, I WAS TOLD THAT THEY RECIEVED A MEMO LAST NIGHT THAT THE PENNY II'S ARE AGO!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO TO ANY FOOTLOCKER OR FOOTACTION AND COP WITH NO PROBLEM. DO NOT GO TO SOUTH COAST OR WESTMINSTER CUZ THEY ARE BEING STUBBRONAND NOT DOIN' IT FOR REASONS I DON'T KNOW WHY.

WEST CO AND ONTARIO ARE DOING IT FOR SURE SO IF U CAN HEAD OUT THERE DO IT NOW!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

On my way to footlocker right now. Apparently they either don't know that there's a F&F thing going on and that they're not sure if thePenny's are excluded or not, so I'm taking my printed copy of the coupon and hope I luck out into getting a pair.

Originally Posted by K I N G x B

TO ALL MY SOCAL NT'ERS, I SWOOPED UP MY PAIR AT FOOTLOCKER WEST COVINA, I WAS TOLD THAT THEY RECIEVED A MEMO LAST NIGHT THAT THE PENNY II'S ARE A GO!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO TO ANY FOOTLOCKER OR FOOTACTION AND COP WITH NO PROBLEM. DO NOT GO TO SOUTH COAST OR WESTMINSTER CUZ THEY ARE BEING STUBBRON AND NOT DOIN' IT FOR REASONS I DON'T KNOW WHY.

WEST CO AND ONTARIO ARE DOING IT FOR SURE SO IF U CAN HEAD OUT THERE DO IT NOW!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!!!!

the stores that are not accepting the coupons will kick themselves in the @$# when or if they do sit on shelves. but congrats to all that copped. peace. shoutout to vince for the hookup. see you soon

Haha south coast, westminster, n mainplace fl r some suckers they are almost the only fl I called that said no go on the fnf. N the south coast manager waslike well they are probably doin their own thing n gonna get in trouble n I was like well I dunno bout that 1 cuz a lot of other fl are doin it in so cal nacross the country. He was like no I'm sure there excluded I was lik oh well I guess ill just go some where else

Ontario mills +@%@%
pimp.gif

Sitll tryin to get one more pair though

Back
Top Bottom