Air Penny 2 RD & Pics: 9/27/08 White/Royal/Black, 11/08, & 01/09

Originally Posted by solelistikn1ke1ne

FOR BAY AREA PEOPLE

SERRAMONTE FTL - EXCLUDED
STONESTOWN FTL - EXCLUDED
SF MALL FTL - NOT EXCLUDED BUT SOLD OUT OF MOST SIZES WITHIN 30 MINUTES OF OPENING.
SERRAMONTE FOOTACTION - EXCLUDED

i just ended up copping from ntsf. dudes were cool plus i got the $25 shop card so im happy.

laugh.gif
I got my pair with the F&F discount at FA Serramonte. I guess itpays to know the right people.
pimp.gif

wow i wish i would have read this thread right before i went...i asked the guy about f&f and he said no cuz they just came out...i should have said thatthey were dicounting them on ndc and eastbay...not smart i was just too antsy to get them...oh well...

Yes finally I can feel good in a post like this where as things actually worked in my favor.

Picked up the Penny's and the Pippen's and they both came up to 224.19

Yo good looking to you know who you are for letting me know.

I was thinking about doubling up, but then I came to my senses and realized that it isn't worth it like that.

some of these foot locker employees are shady as hell

first guy ask me if i needed help I said can the discount be applied to the Penny 2.. dude gave me this attitude and said HELL NO!

I said ok nvm then.. then few mins later another dude ask me for help and I ask him the same question. He said yes but I have to buy 3 cans of cleaners. So Isaid NTY. Finally a 3rd guy ask me for help and I ask him the same question, he said yes I may use the coupon with no trouble at all.

Just to show you 90% of these foot locker employees are total %%%!$%$$

But i am happy i got my pair but I must say they DO NOT FIT TRUE TO SIZE. Possibly the smallest size 13 shoes I ever worn and I worn my share of narrowsneakers.

The Foot Locker employees here in Phoenix are pretty cool towards me, one hooked it up with the Chili 95's! Anywho, FedEX dropped these off this afternoon,had to wear 'em! Could'nt afford 'em back in the day, now I have them!

i'm thinking of heading down to 34th st for them tomorrow. but i'm not sure....98 bucks is still pushing it cause i definitely think these are hittingclearance. *#@! it i'll probably cop em

Originally Posted by aDoBoFoSHo

how does the air bubble compare with the ogs?

As Promised. OG to Retro

The retros are a little bit bigger. These are both a 9.5. I would say an OG size 10 would be equal to a retro sz 9.5

I have this whole penny craze going on right now, I just tried to backorder the blk/red joints that drop in January but they wouldnt allow it.

i got them today, and my footaction and foot locker said no employee discounts or any discounts were allowed on this release.

Got a pair today at Foot Locker with the 30% off.

Don't let employees\managers tell you no on the discount for these.

BOOYAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just came back from a FootLocker in SoCal that let me use the F&F 30% off...

The total with tax came out to 106 and change...

I'm glad I decided to hold out and pass on them on Eastbay and NDC...

SoCal peeps...PM for info...5 dollah paypal fee...
tongue.gif

got mine for 98 flat at footlocker here in nyc. but blco 02 is right, dont let the employees tell u its a no go. theyre not on the exclusion list

Back
Top Bottom