AIR YEEZY BABYYYY!!!

good luck to all NTers
wink.gif

Just passed by Bunker earlier today around 10am and I saw around 5-6 guys lined-up already. Sick release. hehehehehe. Good luck to those trying to get theirpair.

I heard the pairs were raffled off.

Miko got 2 pairs.

Hope other NT'ers got theirs.

^^^a group of dudes camped out right after borgy announced how the drop was going to be during the launch party. by noon, less than a dozen were in line.people started coming after lunch already. by 6 there were about 30+ in line. only 24 pairs were dropped of which a pair of each size available were raffledoff(im guessing 6 pairs). first 3 in line got a well-deserved kanye vinyl record freebie. haaaaa! shoes are crazy, dudes!!!! mtv crew was in the house also! meand swooshie were too tired to wait for the raffle.

^^^ congrats na naman, pareng miko!!! Ibang klase talaga ang swerte mo, pare. Congrats to everyone who got their pairs too!!

i got mines! woohoo!!! was around 12th in line, had to cop a 1/2 size down but its all good, waited for about 6 hours.
Congrats to all those who got their pairs, my friend wasn't as lucky
frown.gif
they had his size but they already reserved it to be raffled, smh
it was nice to meet some fellow nt'ers and props to bunker for the release
although it could've gone much smoother ( some were accused of cutting, and that whole raffling thing) i'd say yesterday was definitely a good day, forme at least, aha!

was also there last night around 6.i was the last effin guy on line.that's a lonely feeling i would not even wish on my worst enemy but i told myselfi'll it a shot.i counted twice,there were 32 peeps "on line".someone from bunker should really have kept an eye on that "line"though.anyways,the line got to prolly half then borgy-borg announced the raffle.i believe they were raffling off a 9,9.5,10.10.5 & a 12.
congrats to all the dudes that got theirs.please wear them well & not resell.its like a slap on the face for the rest of us who wanted them but wasn'table to cop if you do.
nice meeting all the fellas i talked to over there,you dudes made the long wait tolerable.

Back
Top Bottom