Air Yeezy's where to buy

Well with a widely available release of the sapcejams, it makes me wonder if retailer websites will crash the same way they did when the cdp 11/12'sreleased at midnight.lol .....maybe thats the reason why Nike slipped the Yeezy's online of the random.......who knows.lol

34gwsn5.jpg

pimp.gif

Aye Harm, Charm City!!!!

Just make sure none of your peoples wears a 12.......
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

34gwsn5.jpg
sexy!
pimp.gif
I agree the grey toe panel is odd, but in person theshoe makes sense. I dont even like black shoes, but these are done well. coming home...
2Gaurd whats good? Hope all is well witchu, been a min. I know u got a size run of all three stashed somewhere...come up off that!
laugh.gif

goodluck coppin folks. Commonwealth will be running the same situation (as well as the sexy Browns)...
pimp.gif

im 0-1 on the yeezys right now, i let the first pitch go by without even swingin just to get a feel, i aint gon strike out lookin

Originally Posted by Micah18

im 0-1 on the yeezys right now, i let the first pitch go by without even swingin just to get a feel, i aint gon strike out lookin

dang keep your head up

its gonna b even crazier for the black pair, and i think the tan won't b as bad....or at least I am hoping lol they are the cleanest IMO

Back
Top Bottom