AJ 1 BLACK/ROYAL FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hate when people are bummed when stuff comes out, i remember when it was about the shoes and having them, not having shoes that nobody had. i wish everyones grail would come out so that we all can have what we want, just my opinion probably

I understand where you're comin from but as someone who has been doin this for 15 yrs I dont want the same shoes regurgitated over n over again they lose some of their luster IMO.

Did your source tell you if the Blk Toes, or blk/reds will have Nike Air? Thanks
He said the Breds will, don't know about the Black Toes.
Good looking out!
Guess my hunt for Banneds ends now.  I hope they do the Black/Reds and the Royals right.  If so, 2013 for me will be Black Toe XIII's, Royal I's, Black/Red I's, and maybe one or two additional shoes once everything is confirmed.  No Nike Air on the Black toes will make it pretty easy to just stick with my KOs.

Did your source tell you if the Blk Toes, or blk/reds will have Nike Air? Thanks

Good looking out!

Guess my hunt for Banneds ends now.  I hope they do the Black/Reds and the Royals right.  If so, 2013 for me will be Black Toe XIII's, Royal I's, Black/Red I's, and maybe one or two additional shoes once everything is confirmed.  No Nike Air on the Black toes will make it pretty easy to just stick with my KOs.

You and I on the same page. Wht/Blk XIII, Royals, B/Reds. I dnt care if I have the Banneds, B/Reds are def a double up shoe.

Good looking out!

You and I on the same page. Wht/Blk XIII, Royals, B/Reds. I dnt care if I have the Banneds, B/Reds are def a double up shoe.
Yeah with my list being so short for 2013 (thus far), I may have to do something I don't do often and double up on some of the I's as long as they don't get crazy with the prices.

I wish I could somehow land Banneds for a reasonable price, but I took a break from shoes at the wrong time.

Good looking out!

Yeah with my list being so short for 2013 (thus far), I may have to do something I don't do often and double up on some of the I's as long as they don't get crazy with the prices.

I wish I could somehow land Banneds for a reasonable price, but I took a break from shoes at the wrong time.

So did I after '09. Luckily I got trade bait for the Banneds cuz I'm not paying over retail anymore. So far my list is very short too. I never double up, but you have the right idea since nothing else to look forward to. Maybe the blk toes.

Good looking out!

So did I after '09. Luckily I got trade bait for the Banneds cuz I'm not paying over retail anymore. So far my list is very short too. I never double up, but you have the right idea since nothing else to look forward to. Maybe the blk toes.
Black toes are on the maybe list.  They'd have to be superb quality for me to overlook the lack of Nike Air tho.  I try not to nitpick that, but if they can put it on the Royals, there's no excuse not to put it on all the I's.  Plus they'll probably just drop 'em again in a few years with Nike Air if interest in the brand begins to decline.  Trying my best to keep the list as light as possible.

Black toes are on the maybe list.  They'd have to be superb quality for me to overlook the lack of Nike Air tho.  I try not to nitpick that, but if they can put it on the Royals, there's no excuse not to put it on all the I's.  Plus they'll probably just drop 'em again in a few years with Nike Air if interest in the brand begins to decline.  Trying my best to keep the list as light as possible.

Right? I don't understand why they don't release all the OG color ways 1's with Nike Air this year. With JB there's never sense. If I can find a white Nike Air Tag with blk text I'd get go ahead and buy the blk toe 1's and unstitch the Jumpman. How old are you bruh? We have the same mentality, you must've been around awhile.

Last edited:

banned 1's were produced in a small amount as they stopped production and decided only selling them
at Nike outlets in the USA. Even if the 2013 black/royals are more limited than a GR, I think we will still
have 25.000 to 150.000 pairs worldwide.
I have the grey/silver 1 mids from 2001 and they were limited to 25.000 pairs (mine were number 07776) I think.

Right? I don't understand why they don't release all the OG color ways 1's with Nike Air this year. With JB there's never sense. If I can find a white Nike Air Tag with blk text I'd get go ahead and buy the blk toe 1's and unstitch the Jumpman. How old are you bruh? We have the same mentality, you must've been around awhile.
Sometimes I just have to laugh at JB.  I did just read in another thread though that the Black Toes will have Nike Air so for now I'm hopeful.  As much as I like V's, next year is likely to be the year of the I's for me.  I'll take to eBay and cop 06 Grapes when the market value goes down.  Just a damn shame that the Red/White/Black's won't get the OG treatment.  I would cop and swap the tag too, but the old Cortez's from middle school that I have laying around only have Nike on 'em (without the Air).  I'll just wait it out until they come to their senses and give that shoe a proper retro.

I'm 26 fam, been into shoes as far back as I can recall.  Nowadays it's more rewarding for me to either go back and get some of the older releases that I grew out of or just couldn't afford back in the day.  Building up my collection of I's is next priority on the list as JB isn't really putting much out that I need at this point.  They'll regain my attention if they give us a proper Indiglo XIV retro as well as some City Series X's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom